Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in C&W Services & they are Hiring Candidates for HVAC – Fenway Park & MGM Music Hall
Company Name : C&W Services
Company Location : Boston, MA 02215
Job Position : HVAC – Fenway Park & MGM Music Hall
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
This position is located at Fenway Park & MGM Music Hall in Boston, MA. The HVAC Mechanic is responsible to safely operate, maintain, modify, install and repair the client’s facilities heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC)/Refrigeration equipment, duct work, controls, exhaust and life safety systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain & operate the facilities’ mechanical equipment with focus on HVAC systems:
- Building Automation System (Siemens & Johnson Controls)
- Centrifugal Chillers (Daikin & Trane), cooling towers & associated pumps
- Wall-mounted and ductless split AC Systems
- AHUs, MAUs, general exhaust fans, kitchen hood exhaust fans & smoke exhaust system
- Base Building Heat Condensing Boilers (Fulton Endura+)
2. Responsible for the completion of all PM and record keeping assigned to their area of responsibility, review and update information as necessary.
2. Install, operate, and maintain conventional mechanical refrigeration/air conditioning equipment including food service equipment, standard refrigerators, and general purpose air conditioning equipment.
3. Operate and maintain controls for building HVAC and refrigeration systems and equipment, including calibration of related instruments, gauges, and control components.
4. Perform air and hydronic system balancing and make-adjustments as required to provide adequate system operation and comfortable building environmental conditions.
5. Monitor exterior environmental conditions and make necessary adjustments to ensure interior ambient conditions maintained. Respond to Hot/Cold calls.
6. Maintain compressors, air dryers, and low voltage equipment controls such as warning light systems and supervisory equipment alarms.
7. Utilize the CMMS to coordinate work with planners and track resources/expenditures for all work performed.
8. Monitor inventory and ensure adequate supplies readily available for maintenance work.
9. Ensure that safe working conditions are being maintained in all areas under their control.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned, assisting other tradesmen, and emergency repairs.
- Completed an apprentice program and/or graduated from a certified HVAC trade school.
- MA Refrigeration Technician License preferred.
- Experience in Sports, Entertainment & Hospitality industries preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work off-hours as needed to support venue projects and events.
- Experience with CMMS and ability to utilize a digital work order management process.
- Familiarity with OSHA, NEC, NFC and Life Safety codes.
- Possess knowledge of safe and efficient operation of all equipment, power and hand tools.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with other team members.
- Be able to coordinate projects or tasks efficiently and optimize the performance of others.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, tenants and vendors
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach and use arms to perform tasks as well as push and pull objects and grasp with hands.
- Regularly use various machinery, hand tools and power tools.
- Frequently required to sit, stoop, crouch, kneel, crawl, balance, climb stairs and ladders, work at heights and in environments with temperature ranges both while working outside and inside.
- Occasionally required to work around vibration or noise as well as dust.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Work on ladder, hydraulic lifts and/or staging.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boston, MA 02215: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in