Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region & they are Hiring Candidates for Human Resources & Executive Administrative Assistant
Company Name : Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region
Company Location : Santa Fe, NM 87505
Job Position : Human Resources & Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Human Resources & Executive Administrative Assistant
Full time, Monday to Friday, approximately 8:30am to 5:30pm, including 1 hour unpaid lunch.
1 – 2 days per week may be worked remotely if candidate prefers. 3 – 4 days per week in office required.
$19 – $25 per hour, depending on experience
Support an organization enriching the lives of kids and teens in your community! For more than a hundred years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that every child has the potential to succeed and thrive. As the nation’s largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, we make meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers and children ages six through eighteen.
Reports To: Business Manager
Location: Santa Fe (candidate can also request to be based in Las Cruces if candidate prefers)
The HR/Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing high-level support through a wide range of office management, administrative, and executive assistant duties to support the agency, CEO, and leadership team. They exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems. They prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with little or no supervision. They are responsible for various Human Resources functions. This includes a variety of responsibilities such as recruiting and onboarding staff, workers’ compensation, safety team planning, and benefits administration.
Our team includes 25 employees, mostly located in Santa Fe, as well as other parts of our region, which includes Northern NM, Las Cruces, Gallup, Grants and Window Rock, AZ.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operates computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software.
- Remaining responsible for the day-to-day facilities operations including supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment such as the layout, arrangement, and housekeeping and maintenance and repairs of office facilities; purchasing office supplies, furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff
- Performing administrative work such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
- Coordinates collection and preparation of staff reports (reimbursement requests, timesheets, credit card charges, etc.)
- Assists with special events as required
- Exercises administrative judgment and assumes responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone and electronic communications on behalf of agency; routing incoming calls to appropriate party quickly and efficiently
- Arranging meetings, travel arrangements, and reservations for CEO and leadership as needed
- Educate and communicate company personnel policies and procedures to newly hired and current employees.
- Responsible for onboarding newly hired employees using the designated HR platform, including personnel policies and procedures, employment documents, and benefits enrollment.
- Assist hiring managers to process and review employment applications to evaluate the qualifications and eligibility of applicants.
- Record and maintain data for each employee using a designated HR platform, including such information as addresses, weekly earnings, absences, supervisory reports on performance, changes of statuses, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Education and Experience: H.S. Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field, or 4+ years of relevant experience preferred. 1 year of administrative, HR and/or Customer Service experience required. Excel proficiency preferred, 1 yr Excel experience required.
- Customer-Focus: Demonstrated ability to build rapport and strong working relationships with diverse customers and internal team members. Independently anticipates customer needs and identifies potential solutions; consistently meets customer needs.
- Written and Verbal Communication: Has active and attentive listening skills; adapts communication content and delivery to individual needs. Openly and diplomatically expresses an opinion. Translates what is heard, observed, or assessed into documentation that is accurate and concise; clearly communicates key information to others with a need to know. Adeptly adjusts communication content and delivery to fit different perspectives, needs, backgrounds, cultures, and styles.
- JEDI: Demonstrated commitment to advancing justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Continuous Improvement: Able to identify and apply “best practices” in own work. Plans and organizes work effectively. Adapts work practices to meet goals and deadlines. Persists in the face of obstacles or setbacks. Accepts responsibility for quality and outcomes of own work.
- Planning and Organizing: Effectively manages time, consistently meets deadlines, and uses resources creatively and efficiently.
- Resiliency and Flexibility: Adaptable and flexible in a changing environment. Maintains high performance in the face of setbacks or changing circumstances. Views failures objectively and rebounds quickly. Remains calm, supportive, and professional in potentially difficult or emotionally charged interpersonal interactions.
- Strategic Alignment: Sets and achieves individual goals that align with the role and the organization’s strategic plan or goals. Acts with an understanding of how own actions and decisions affect others’ roles and program outcomes.
- General Office Skills: Proficient in MS Teams and Office: Word, Excel, Outlook. Adept at learning new systems and processes.
Bilingual skills in Spanish are a plus but not required for the position.
This position will need to assist at weekend fundraising events up to three weekends per year.
Candidates must be able to successfully pass criminal background check and employment reference checks.
In addiiton to competitive pay and benefits, BBBS supports employees’ mental well-being; if employees need an hour mental health break, they are encouraged to take it.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Fe, NM 87505: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What is your salary requirement?
- Are you willing to submit to criminal background and employment reference checks?
- Are you available to assist at weekend fundraising events up to three weekends per year?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Admin, HR or Cust Service: 1 year (Required)
- MS Office, Teams: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in