Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Thrive & they are Hiring Candidates for HR Generalist
Company Name : Thrive
Company Location : Mount Vernon, IL 62864
Job Position : HR Generalist
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Do you have solid experience as an HR professional? Are you excited by the ever-expanding opportunities in the legal Adult-use and Medical Cannabis industry? If this sounds like you, submit your resume today to Thrive, where our dispensaries are centered on providing customers with safe, affordable access to high quality cannabis in a welcoming environment.
We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable HR Generalist . The successful candidate will bring enthusiasm, sound judgement and decision making skills, and a “customer focused” mindset in their day to day approach, where their customers are the many dedicated and hard working Thrive employees.
- Provides an avenue to answer employee requests and questions and works with employees and the management team to address employee relations issues.
- Assists managers with employee corrective action forms, performance improvement plans and other performance and disciplinary issues.
- Manage the performance review process by tracking and notifying managers of review dates and assist managers with the preparation and execution of performance reviews.
- Prepares and Maintains all employee personnel and training files, electronic and paper form. Ensures accurate record-keeping by filing documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists with recruitment effort for company: as needed writes and places advertisements, reviews resumes, performs telephone and in person interviews and provides recommendations to management / managers.
- Conducts new-employee orientations and on boarding of all new employees.
- Manage employee leave programs and requests, track enrollees and maintain communication with employees on leave.
- Review timecards for payroll prep in HRIS system. Manage employee leave balances, vacation balances and make adjustments and corrections when required.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 Years of relevant Human Resources experience, or proven experience and high performance as an HR Generalist
- Proven experience in Employee/Labor Relations as well as collective bargaining agreements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintains the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, comfortable with multiple competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events in a calm and logical manner.
- Must be 21 or older
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check annually
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Human resources: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in