Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CBM Mortgage & they are Hiring Candidates for Home Loan Advisor Assistant/Loan Processor
Company Name : CBM Mortgage
Company Location : Charlottesville, VA 22911
Job Position : Home Loan Advisor Assistant/Loan Processor
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
*Please note this is an IN PERSON (non-remote) position in our Charlottesville, VA location.*
CBM Mortgage is GROWING and is looking for a seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant/Processor to join our team!
When you work at CBM Mortgage you are rewarded with:
- An excellent salary package + annual performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Bank + Company Holidays
This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, and internal departments to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan process. This position is also responsible for ordering pertinent documentation and adhering to regulations, agency guidelines, and investor requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, underwriting/processing/closing, and assigned loan originator.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service.
- Review all loan documentation for discrepancies, omissions, income calculation and assets.
- Pipeline Management – Coordinate Closing Dates, Rate Lock Expirations, Provide Status updates to all Parties
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun.
- Provide clients with timely and periodic status updates of their loan application.
- Review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with internal policies and regulatory standards.
- Manage and prioritize loans in order to meet important deadlines.
- Able to successfully manage a pipeline of 20-25 loans.
- Order title at initial file review; order appraisal; obtain payoffs; update homeowners insurance; request other required documents to complete the loan file.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The minimum level of education and experience for this position includes:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Good mathematical and analytical skills; must have strong attention to detail
- Strong skillset in relation to prioritization, organization, and time management
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment with the ability to meet deadlines consistently while working under pressure independently or as part of a team
- High level of integrity and trust
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Prior mortgage or real estate experience preferred
- Encompass LOS experience preferred
COME THRIVE WITH US
We are an independently owned residential mortgage company currently serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, D.C., Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, New Jersey, Georgia, and Florida. Since opening our doors in 2005, our mission at CBM Mortgage has been to assist individuals and families in achieving home ownership. We are committed to providing the best home-financing experience through personable service and responsible lending.
If you are looking to be a part of a team that truly cares about you and your success, then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Mortgage: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in