Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ulteig Engineers, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Help Desk/IT Support Specialist
Company Name : Ulteig Engineers, Inc.
Company Location : Fargo, ND 58104
Job Position : Help Desk/IT Support Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
The IT Support Specialist works as part of the geographically dispersed IT team to collaboratively manage support escalation requests from the Help Desk. The IT Support Specialist works as part of a team to deploy, maintain, and support end user devices and systems, including desktop hardware, antivirus, patching, software deployment systems, video conferencing, and printers in our growing company.
What You’ll Do
- Acts diligently to ensure information security policies are followed.
- Installs, maintains, and supports end user technology including computers, printers, phones, and software.
- Resolves problems related to IT infrastructure creatively and quickly.
- Work as part of the IT team handling Help Desk escalations to provide problem analysis and problem resolution.
- May have ownership of IT support tools and/or processes.
- Participate in hardware and software reviews to recommend purchases.
- Identify potential system improvements for presentation to IT management for consideration, to improve Ulteig’s technology.
- Recommends standards for end user device hygiene and efficiency.
- Identify user issue trends and escalate as needed.
- Completes projects and tasks within scope guidelines.
- Creates technical documentation including procedures, standards, best practices, break/fix solutions and manuals
- Works collaboratively with individuals at all levels in the organization in a team environment.
- Provides local IT hands support to remote IT team members.
- Collaborates with external vendors.
- Provides excellent client service.
- Communicates with clients to ensure we are meeting their needs.
What We Expect from You
- Associates degree in IT required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Help Desk or IT support related field.
- Extensive experience with PC hardware, software applications, operating systems, and network connectivity is required.
- Experience related to client/server security.
- Experience with imaging software a plus.
- Previous experience in an engineering environment a plus.
- Knowledge of IT systems including but not limited to Microsoft Windows Server, Windows 7/10, Office365, and computer hardware.
- Must possess well-rounded knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot by applying logical analysis and problem-solving techniques.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal/written communications, time management, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to be organized, effectively prioritize, and work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities.
- Requires analytical thinking, time management skills, and most importantly excellent customer service skills.
- Must have authorization to work permanently in the US.
As you consider applying for a position at Ulteig, we encourage you to think outside the box – because we do! You might not meet 100% of the skills listed in a description, but we are committed to hiring people with exceptional talent, ability and potential, and then creating an environment where they can become the best versions of themselves. We don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with the next outstanding Ulteig team member, so please apply if you think this role is a great match for your unique skills and strengths. And, yes, relevant military experience is absolutely considered for transitioning service members.
What You Can Expect from Ulteig
Ulteig is a purpose driven organization that has built a culture focused on people – both our clients and our employees for over 75 years. Working at Ulteig is more than a job, it means you will have the opportunity to make a difference by creating and solving for a sustainable future. We realize that a huge part of our success has relied heavily on the dedication and focus of our workforce; this is why we make investing in our employees a top priority. Being 100% employee-owned means, we take our own success and the success of our clients personally.
We offer our team members:
- Flexible Workplace
- Employee Ownership
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Environment
- Innovative Culture
Our vision is to be the most trusted partners transforming our world’s critical infrastructure. Ulteig connects people and resources to develop compelling, integrated solutions across multiple Lifeline Sectors®, including power, renewables, transportation and water. Ulteig’s footprint spans the country and leverages its expertise with a wide range of public and private clients.
At Ulteig, we deeply care and listen to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive whether they choose to work remotely, hybrid or in office. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. Our offices are currently open, and employees have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively to ensure the safety of our valued employees.
If you would like to be a part of a company that empowers their employees, apply today!
Ulteig is a Drug Free Workplace
ACHIEVE | GROW | COLLABORATE
Position Mid-Point is $57,000*
- The salary displayed represents the middle of a range. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary include your job specific skills, education, training, job location, number of years of experience related to this role and comparison to other employees already in this role
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: to protect the interests of all parties, Ulteig Engineers, Inc., will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate or an approved vendor that has a written and signed agreement in place with Ulteig. Please do not contact or forward resumes to our company employees or locations. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered Ulteig property. Ulteig is not responsible for any charges or fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in