Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Kindred Hospitals & they are Hiring Candidates for Healthcare Recruiter – Remote Hybrid – Must be in St. Louis area
Company Name : Kindred Hospitals
Company Location : St. Louis, MO 63128
Job Position : Healthcare Recruiter – Remote Hybrid – Must be in St. Louis area
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager / Recruiter to join our team!
***This is a remote-hybrid position that requires regular visits to the Kindred Hospitals in St. Louis.***
Kindred Hospitals are long-term acute care hospitals we offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our team plays a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients. We have two locations in St. Louis.
Kindred Hospital – St. Louis is a 60-bed long-term acute care hospital located at: 4930 Lindell Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63108
Kindred Hospital – St. Louis South is a 38-bed long-term acute care hospital located at: 10018 Kennerly Road, 3rd Floor, Hyland Building B, St. Louis, MO 63128
Responsible for completing the full – lifecycle Selection and Compliance Processes for all new hires across multiple districts, by leveraging strong research and technical skills. Research competitor companies, building sourcing pipelines and networks. Uses cold calling and social networking to generate candidates prior to create a candidate pool for anticipated needs.
- Executes full life-cycle Recruitment processes from: initial client consultation, candidate contacts, candidate qualification screening, candidate referrals, interview scheduling and follow up, extending offers and closing the candidate to meet Hospital Division staffing needs.
- Builds strong client relationships through frequent contact and communication with Hospital and HR leadership.
- Initiates initial client conversation with the hiring manager. Working to define role requirements, recruitment strategy and selection and defining the interviewing process.
- Develops, designs and drives creative recruitment strategies (social networking, raffles, pink slip parties, cold calling, blogging, etc.)
- Responsible for, as a minimum, meeting Recruitment activity metrics including # of contacts, # referrals, # interviews, # offers, and # accepts.
- Measures the cost benefit analysis for each sourcing strategy
- Responsible for designing, driving and communicating a search plan for each opening and accountable for the cost per hire, quality of hire and time to fill ratios for each position.
- Travels to job fairs/ national conferences other networking events.
- Cold calls competitors to build informal networks
- Leverages the Applicant Tracking System for contact management, interview activity and candidate offers.
- Designs action plans/strategies (search plans).
- Uses social networking opportunities to build candidate pipeline, (LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Assesses competitors, changes to legislation and understands the impact on business and recruitment efforts.
- Responsible for complying with OFCCP guidelines and plans as well as compliance with all state and federal laws.
- Travels 25% of the time to job fairs, open houses and between hospitals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities while staying aware of both real and implied deadlines.
- Communicate with and support Senior Executives of the company.
- Works to recruit Specialty and Director level and above executives for specific facilities and districts.
- Provides regular updates on search status to senior leaders
- Proactively identifies candidates to fill positions using creative recruiting resources (various social media sites, personal networking, etc)
- Possesses professional and political savvy and is able to build credibility quickly
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong research methodologies.
- Strong analytical acumen, ability to define, measure, analyze, implement and control (DMAIC) recruitment strategies and processes.
- Financial Acumen- understanding budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Work in a metrics driven environment.
- Demonstrated experience using an Applicant Tracking System.
- 2+ years experience working in both a corporate and agency style recruitment model.
**Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in St. Louis, MO 63128
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in