Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital & they are Hiring Candidates for Healthcare Recruiter- New Orleans
Company Name : Ochsner Rehabilitation Hospital
Company Location : New Orleans, LA 70121
Job Position : Healthcare Recruiter- New Orleans
Job Category : Jobs in Louisiana
Job Description :
Full Time – Recruiter – supporting the New Orleans Market
- Collaborates with local Critical Illness Recovery Hospital and Inpatient Rehab Hospital Chief Executive Officers, Chief Nursing Officers, HR Coordinators and regional leadership to identify key recruitment needs, define job specifications, qualifications and skills, and develop recruitment strategies as they relate both to short-term needs and to long-term department and company trends.
- Pro-actively initiates effective recruitment strategies including internal and external referral development, social media recruitment marketing, outreach to professional organizations, direct sourcing through mail, job fairs and open house events.
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for open positions.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews and reference checks according to established protocols.
- Effectively utilizes social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Provides ongoing training to HR Coordinators focusing on the candidate experience and selection.
- Researches current market conditions and business trends and integrates with recruitment strategies.
- Researches and stays abreast of recruitment technologies that may impact our recruitment strategy.
- Tracks and reports recruitment metrics as requested.
- Drive an “Employer of Choice” culture through all talent acquisition.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection process (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Ensure positive candidate experience through professional talent acquisition practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Three (3) or more years of recruitment experience in a corporate or executive search environment.
- Expertise in full-cycle talent acquisition processes in a healthcare environment preferred.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in