Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Southwest Care Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Healthcare Operations Project Manager
Company Name : Southwest Care Center
Company Location : Santa Fe, NM 87505
Job Position : Healthcare Operations Project Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Healthcare Operations Project Manager
Southwest Care Center employees can answer yes to these 3 questions:
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Do you believe everyone is entitled to quality healthcare?
- Do you desire to serve the underserved in your community?
For over 25 years, Southwest Care Center has been providing exceptional healthcare to the communities of Santa Fe and Albuquerque, NM. We are a non-profit, FQHC-LAL providing medical, behavioral health, case management, community outreach, diabetes education, and pharmacy services. We are proud to offer gender equity medicine, syringe exchange, and HIV/HepC treatment, testing and other services within our communities.
Southwest Care Center is currently seeking a full-time Operations Project Manager working organization-wide including our clinics in both Santa Fe and Albuquerque, NM. This position will be based in Santa Fe but will be required to make frequent commutes to our Albuquerque clinic as projects dictate.
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Competitive salary
- Great work/life balance with generous time off plans
- CME/Professional development reimbursement with additional time off
- Tuition reimbursement availability through SCC and National Health Service Corp
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, professional development programs, and 340B prescription access with substantial employer contribution
The Operations Project Manager will be responsible for organization-wide project management. This position is accountable to ensure projects align with business objectives and will plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget, in addition to planning, this position will designate project resources, prepare project budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to project management associated with front and back-office operations, quality management, and patient experience and satisfaction. This position will be expected to coordinate closely with Clinical Leadership, Practice Management, Population Health, Pharmacy, Social Services, and Revenue Cycle teams to ensure efficient operations and realization of Strategic Plan and other organizational objectives. Responsibilities also entail collaborating closely with the Director of Operations and project team members to scope projects, establish project objectives, defining targets and expectations, monitoring progression, and ensuring deadline adherence.
This role will promote collective agreement and serve as a change agent across teams to ensure goal alignment, and practice optimization. Responsible for delegating tasks, motivating the team, and resolving conflicts to ensure a productive work environment. Attention to detail and accuracy, team coordination and customer service excellence are imperative for the success of this position. Ability to evaluate risks and opportunities and make decisions to achieve goals is required.
- Experience: Minimum three (3) years of project management experience in a healthcare preferably in an ambulatory setting. Experience should include but not limited to scheduling, insurance verification, registration, customer service, staff supervision, call center, policies and procedures development, regulatory compliance, change management, EMR experience, data analysis, and project management.
- Education: Minimum bachelors with master’s degree preferred in related field of business management or healthcare administration.
- License/Certification: Valid driver’s license is required for this position. Project Management Professional (PMP) highly desired.
Interested in this Position? Need More Information?
Apply today. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Living & Working in New Mexico:
The Land of Enchantment offers residents a way of life that you won’t find anywhere else in the United States. Our clinic locations are in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, NM. Each with its own unique vibe and both offering all the perks you get when you call New Mexico Home.
- Rich cultural and historical diversity.
- 310 days of sunshine, combined with a mild, dry climate and four distinct seasons! You’ll forget what humidity is when you live here.
- Unlimited year-round outdoor opportunities including hiking, rock-climbing, rafting, motorized sports, and even skiing. Yes, we have really big ski mountains in and around the deserts of New Mexico!
- Diverse and inclusive communities with amazingly kind people from all walks of life.
- Gorgeous landscapes that include desert and majestic mountains. New Mexico has to be to be seen to believe.
- Continuous festivals, concerts, and events including the internationally known Balloon Fiesta of Albuquerque.
- International airport providing low-cost, quick access in-country and out.
- Big city amenities found in Albuquerque with easy access from Santa Fe (50 min). Many of our employees commute between these cities. Both cities are connected by the NM rail system for those looking for a relaxing commute with a breath-taking view.
- Great schools and family friendly communities.
- And let’s not forget about New Mexican cuisine—it is some of the best food in the country. Will you have red or green?
Southwest Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. We offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Fe, NM 87505: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- PMP (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in