Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Summit Communities LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Handyman for Multi-site Apartment Community
Company Name : Summit Communities LLC
Company Location : Denver, CO 80221
Job Position : Handyman for Multi-site Apartment Community
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
We are looking for a Full-Time Handyman to join an amazing team in Denver, CO!
Summit Communities, LLC. manages apartment communities that are acquired, renovated, and sold by individuals and institutions.
Our organization values Honesty, Balance (both personal and professional), and Continuous Growth
$25.00 to $28.00 per hour depending on experience, monthly bonus based on performance, and great benefits to choose from!
The typical job seeker/employee who loves our culture is tired of completing an honest day of work and later finding out they are not going to be paid by a customer. The stress associated with always bidding jobs, dealing with homeowners and companies who are slow or don’t pay their invoices becomes so great that you would prefer to just go to one place every day, do a good day’s work and not have to worry about getting paid.
We offer two different compensation plans depending on the position. One is hourly and the other one has a “piece rate”. Our standard description follows:
Summit Communities is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician to provide the general day-to-day maintenance, all make-readies, and general upkeep of a 100-plus unit apartment complex.
The selected applicant will work as a team participant along with the maintenance staff to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by the company. Primary Responsibilities
- Ensure all service requests, callbacks, and/or work orders are performed properly and promptly.
- Complete maintenance make-ready sheets as assigned.
- Turn vacant apartments to get ready for the next resident.
- Ability to sweat pipes, service furnaces/hot water heaters, and troubleshoot electrical a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Maintain workplace and maintenance shop by keeping all areas clean and organized.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities, or projects as assigned.
- Maintain open communication with the leasing team.
- Position requires Tech to be “On Call” for emergencies.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include paid time off, health/dental, vision, and paid holidays!
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in