Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Norwich University & they are Hiring Candidates for Grants Administrative Specialist – Norwich University
Company Name : Norwich University
Company Location : Northfield, VT 05663
Job Position : Grants Administrative Specialist – Norwich University
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
Posted On: Mon Oct 3 2022
Fulfills the mission of Norwich University by providing administrative support to the Office of Strategic Partnerships. The Grants Administrator works in collaboration with the Grants and Contracts Coordinator and Project Manager in the day-to-day operations of the department in support of cybersecurity grant activities. Hybrid schedule may be authorized.
This position is 40 hours/week, 52 weeks/year.
Salary: $20.00/hour or more, depending on experience.
- Provides administrative support to the unit leadership and staff
- Effectively communicates with partners, students, faculty, staff and other clients
- Serves as initial point of contact for work unit
- Welcomes and assists walk-in visitors
- Schedules meetings with unit staff using Outlook and Microsoft Teams
- Answers telephone and email communications
- Maintains office supplies inventory
- Pays and tracks grant subrecipient invoices, in accordance with university policies and procedures and approved budgets
- Pays work unit invoices and reconciles purchasing and/or travel cards
- Delivers regular and timely reports using Banner, Microsoft Excel, etc.
- Assists and supports events, meetings, and conference/video calls
- Handles logistics for events, guest speakers, room reservations, catering, etc.
- Coordinates travel for students, faculty and staff as needed
- Creates documentation as required by unit staff
- Produces basic correspondence as assigned
- Assists the Grants and Contracts Coordinator in accomplishing pre-award and post-award tasks
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive, confidential, and proprietary information
- Respectfully and professionally communicates with employees, students, and others by telephone, email, letter, in person, or other means
- Serves on University committees, councils, workgroups or other designated bodies as assigned.
- Proficiently utilizes computers, telephones, and other job-related equipment, including related systems and software
- Speaks, reads and writes in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred
- At least 2 years of administrative work experience; higher education experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Teams); experience with Banner, Argos, OnBase, and EAB preferred
- Able to sit, squat, reach, push, pull, and manipulate related equipment; lift 20 pounds; travel outdoors to various parts of the campus
- Indoor work at a computer workstation
- Low level of exposure to noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes
Norwich University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a positive education and work environment that recognizes and respects the dignity of all students, faculty and staff. Reasonable accommodations will be made for the known disability of an otherwise qualified applicant. Please contact the Office of Human Resources at [email protected] for assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring immigration sponsorship, including but not limited to non-immigrant visas such as H1B, STEM, or F1, now or in the future. A post offer, pre-employment background check will be required of the successful candidate.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in