Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Archer Daniels Midland Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Global Technology Sr Salesforce Developer – (CI/CD build)
Company Name : Archer Daniels Midland Company
Company Location : Erlanger, KY
Job Position : Global Technology Sr Salesforce Developer – (CI/CD build)
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Sr. Salesforce Developer – Global Technology
Exempt level position.
The Global Technology Development Organization is aligned within the enterprise process framework to the Accountable Executive/Global Process Owner (AE/GPO) organization for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. As a member of the Global Technology Organization, a Salesforce developer will be responsible for technical architecture, configuration, and custom development on the Salesforce platform. Responsibilities include translating technical requirements into working solutions, leveraging out-of-box functionality where possible and extending the platform with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, and data integrations, as required. Salesforce developer will also assist in project scoping and documentation. Strong experience using devops/CICD tools (e.g., Gearset, AutoRabit, Copado)
- 2+ years of experience with Build & Deploy Automation tools leveraging Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience developing on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with interfacing and collaboration with ERPs preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce solutions and how they interact with Prospect to Cash Processes: Sales Management, Contracts, Price and Quote Management, Order Fulfillment Management, Billing Management, Accounts Receivable, Customer and Distribution.
- Experience with dealing with key integration areas with Master Data Management to enhance the CRM environment.
- Minimum of one full-lifecycle Salesforce deployments.
- Exhibits ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated high level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate technical information, ideas, procedures and processes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, and with all levels of the organization and cope with rapidly changing information.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization how current trends and technology can address identified business needs and capabilities.
- Interact and deal effectively with all levels of employees while maintaining a professional manner; willingness and effectiveness in challenging the status-quo.
- Maintains a positive work environment through teamwork & conflict resolution.
- Expected to work occasional weekends, holidays, overtime, or a variety of shifts, when needed, to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel by auto and air as needed to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent with a minimum 3 years of job experience in IT.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce Mobile, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Platform and the AppExchange.
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click developer interface.
- Extensive development experience using Visualforce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, VF Components, Security Model and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Lightning Web Component skills are also desired
- Proficiency with the Salesforce data loader for import, update, and export activities in Salesforce.
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product life-cycle.
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum.
- Technical Salesforce Leader and has the ability to mentor others.
- Preferred Skills
- Build/Deploy tools (hands on and will delivery build/automation solutions as a leader in this space)
- Hands-on experience with Lightning & LWC.
- Active Salesforce certifications (Developer, Advanced Developer, Admin).
- Previous custom development experience in implementing other technologies stacks such as Java, .NET or Node JS.
- Web services development experience.
- Knowledge of integration architecture as well as third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Informatica, Jitterbit etc.) with Salesforce.
- Custom UI/UX development.
- This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in