Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for GIS Analyst
Company Name : Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Company Location : Bridgeport, WV 26330
Job Position : GIS Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
As a GIS Analyst for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), you’ll provide technical and analytical support for our diverse consulting practice. You will work closely with project managers, scientists, and field personnel to develop GIS data sets and exhibits, and manage data across several project disciplines, such as environmental, ecological, and water resources. You’ll gather, analyze, and integrate spatial data from varied sources: GIS Analysts often use data sets from GPS, digital imagery, terrain data, boring and sampling locations, and CAD. You will also perform spatial analysis, compute environmental impacts, design and update GIS databases, assist application development teams for ESRI based work flows and Web applications, and create associated metadata. You may also assist in GPS operation and environmental data collection in the field.
- B.S. /B.A. in Geography/GIS or related degree;
- 2+ years’ experience using GIS technology in a professional setting;
- Full knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS version 10.x products, including Basic, Standard, and Advanced;
- Full knowledge of geodatabase creation and data management in ArcCatalog;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and as part of an integrated team;
- Demonstrated ability to proactively communicate, speak, and write professionally;
- Desire to work in a potentially fast paced environment, while maintaining scheduled tasks, troubleshooting issues, and developing solutions.
- Experience managing and completing post processing of GPS data;
- Experience in field data collection using Trimble GPS units;
- Experience with ESRI’s SDE, SQL Server, or other relational databases.
ivil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC) is consistently ranked
as an Engineering News-Record Top 200 Design Firm, offering
big firm opportunities
small firm culture
. Not only will we help you develop professionally, but we will also provide you with the opportunity to become an owner of the firm and share in our success. You will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to our clients.
In addition to offering company stock at all levels, we provide a matching 401(k), profit sharing, a performance bonus for all employees, medical dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability and tuition assistance. Join our team where your contribution matters.
CEC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status), national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in