Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Verdantas LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Geotechnical Project Manager
Company Name : Verdantas LLC
Company Location : Middletown, CT 06457
Job Position : Geotechnical Project Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
We are VERDANTAS!
It is a rare opportunity to get to shape the evolution of a company emerging in the AEC industry. Our people do it every day. Be a part of building the next great comprehensive environmental, energy, water, and civil infrastructure consulting firm. Partner with your peers and leaders to make a lasting, positive impact on society through some unique projects affecting our clients and our communities.
We are seeking a talented Geotechnical Project Manager to join our team. This position will be working remotely within the New England region.
Work with a dynamic multi-disciplinary team performing geotechnical evaluations to support land development/redevelopment projects, dam safety services, construction services, coastal engineering, litigation support services, and more!
- Documentation, reduction, analysis, and reporting of field and laboratory data
- Independently prepare engineering analyses and reports for internal senior review
- Manage field investigation and soil laboratory testing, including test borings, test pits, monitoring wells, cone penetrometer testing, and geotechnical instrumentation
- Manage and complete construction materials testing, construction review, and interpretation of construction specifications
- Maintain and grow strong client relationships
- Successfully manage project budgets
- Mentor aspiring engineers and technicians
- Communicate clearly and accurately verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in civil/geotechnical engineering; preference is given to candidates with a graduate degree
- 5 plus years of geotechnical engineering and construction review experience
- 2 plus years of Project Management experience
- Preference is given to candidates with a Professional Engineering license
- NCEES “Engineer-In-Training” required
- Willingness to travel to projects within New England, New York, southeastern Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Ohio, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent resident
Verdantas is highly supportive of personal and professional growth. Our work environment favors assertiveness, creativity, collaboration, and forward-thinking, and you will join other individuals that place a high value on working hard and having fun.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/V/H/S. Our policy is to recruit and employ qualified persons without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in