Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in American Engineering Testing Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Geotechnical Engineer
Company Name : American Engineering Testing Inc
Company Location : Fargo, ND 58103
Job Position : Geotechnical Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
- Field Work
- Laboratory Work
- Project Management (Limited)
- Conduct field, laboratory and office activities in a manner consistent with federal, state, and local regulations, along with AET’s QA and Health and Safety Policies, to promote the safety and protection of employees, clients and the public.
- Maintain valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record. Some positions may require use of personal vehicle for company business. Maintain compliance with DOT driver regulations if required for position. Maintain appropriate physicals if required for position.
- Frequent travel required within regional area. Occasional out-of-town travel.
- Many duties outdoors or away from main office/laboratory location.
- Properly use and maintain company instruments and equipment.
- Complete assigned projects within budget and satisfy client needs.
- Coordinate with other AET staff with the ultimate goal of increasing efficiency, productivity and communication. Develop and maintain business contacts.
- Aid in company marketing functions.
- Assist in training of technicians and less experienced personnel.
- Participate in at least one professional organization.
- Document marketing and business development efforts and provide such documentation to supervisor on a monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain business contacts.
- Maintain current working knowledge of applicable regulations, policies, procedures, and technologies in designated filed(s).
- Perform other tasks as necessary to meet departmental or company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Geological Engineering.
- 0-3 years related experience.
- Engineer in Training (EIT) and ability to achieve professional registration (PE).
- Knowledge of fundamental engineering or scientific principles within specialty area and ability to apply that knowledge to the job.
- Experience using personal computer software, especially Microsoft Office.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data, accurately observing and recording field activities, reading plans, blueprints, and specifications as related to the position.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people, work effectively within project teams, resolve issues and problems in a constructive manner, and work independently in the field.
- Communication skills including technical writing, sufficient to convey complex technical information to diverse audiences.
- Willingness to travel and periodically adjust personal schedules to meet project and client needs.
- Ability to work at environmental remediation, industrial and construction sites and perform field work including, but not limited to, collecting samples, operating field instruments, following procedures, planning, organizing and arranging logistics for the job, and documenting field activities and data collected.
- Capable of the physical labor required, with personal protective equipment. Ability to occasionally move 50 to 100 pounds.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in