Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Advanced Medical Homecare Supplies & they are Hiring Candidates for General Manager
Company Name : Advanced Medical Homecare Supplies
Company Location : West Chester, PA 19380
Job Position : General Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
Job Title: General Manager
Reports To: Board of Directors
FLSA Status: Exempt
SUMMARY: Oversees all aspects of the company’s marketing, sales and operations. Reaches out to owners as needed for material decisions that need to be made. Responsible for developing an outstanding Company culture and for delivering exceptional customer service to physician offices and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: other duties may be assigned.
- Implements Advanced Medical Homecare Supply’s Mission Statement
- Establishes current and long-range goals, objectives, plans and policies
- Ensures Company is positioned for long term growth
- Develops annual budget in coordination with owners
- Ensures organizational structure best supports the Company’s strategy and that career plans are in place for all key personnel
Sales, Marketing & Business Development:
- Responsible for maintaining strong relationships with all large customers (physician offices, hospitals, health systems)
- Oversees the solicitation of new referrals and lines of business with local hospitals, senior care facilities, hospice networks and physician offices.
- Represents the organization with major customers, suppliers and in public (trade shows)
- Coordinates sales growth activities and new insurance contracts
- Manages relationships and contracts with existing referral sites
- Oversee the maintenance of Company website, Facebook page, online reviews (Yelp), brochures and other relevant marketing collateral
- Partners with Director, Operations to ensure strong processes and procedures are in place for daily operations.
- Reviews operating results of the organization, compares them to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results. Reviews results with the owners on a regular basis.
- Oversees all procurement including negotiating pricing and contracts with major vendors including, but not limited to, Brightree, Respironics, Resmed, Fisher & Paykel, Drive Medical, Golden, Invacare, Sunset, Romax, Compass, Sigvaris, Comstar (phones), Comcast (internet), ARI (web hosting), bank merchant (credit card) companies, Paychex, VPM Fulfillment, etc.
- Oversight on structuring all core processes and ensuring SOP are well documented
- Manages banking relationship and relationships with other strategic partners
- Maintains current organization chart and job descriptions for all positions
- Oversees hiring activities and maintains appropriate documentation
- Ensures payroll is submitted bi-weekly through Paychecks system
- Manages annual health insurance and benefits efforts (IBC / UHC)
- Maintains ERISA Crime and Workers Comp policies
- Ensures annual training is conducted per accreditation standards and P&P manual
- Oversight of IT equipment needs for office and individuals
- Manage all property lease contracts; Request property maintenance where needed; Manage property closings due to inclement weather, other
Licensing & Accreditation:
- Maintains state and federal licensing and contracts
- Maintains accreditation through ACHC
- Maintain company insurance through Pharmacists Mutual insurance
COMPETENCY: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs.
- Change Management – Develops workable implementation plans.
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Inspires respect and trust. Team player.
- Managing People – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self available to staff; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university – Ten or more years related
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Chester, PA 19380: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in