Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in City Light & Power, Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for GENERAL MAINTENANCE WORKER ( GROUNDMAN)
Company Name : City Light & Power, Inc
Company Location : Fort Campbell, KY 42223
Job Position : GENERAL MAINTENANCE WORKER ( GROUNDMAN)
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
GENERAL MAINTENANCE WORKER (GROUNDMAN)
City Light & Power (CLP) is seeking a General Maintenance Worker (Groundman) to join our crew at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. CLP has built a reputation as an innovative, reliable and responsive private Utility Developer. We are dedicated to providing the best service and we know that starts with the quality and professionalism of our workforce.
CLP guarantees 40 hours of work every week and requires personnel to be on call (rotation based).
General Maintenance Worker (Groundman) works under the supervision of Crew Supervisor and Maintenance Electrical Worker and assists in performance of their work which includes the operation of jackhammers, man hauls, and the loading and unloading of materials and equipment.
- May use hand-mechanized tools to assist tower and pole assembly.
- Shall assist the Crew Supervisor and Maintenance Electrical Worker with the framing and erecting of poles, making, installing, and pulling guys and assembling and erecting fixtures.
- General Maintenance Workers may operate pick-up trucks and light flatbed trucks, trucks used to service trucks and equipment on distribution and transmission lines.
- General Maintenance Workers may drive bucket trucks, line trucks, and light trucks on the job and operate additional equipment if qualified to do so.
- Will be required to respond to emergency callouts to restore electrical service as needed, which may involve working in different adverse weather conditions to restore service.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent benefits including paid holiday, vacation, sick, personal days, 401K and health insurance.
Work Authorization/Union Requirements/Security Clearance:
- You must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship,
- Become signatory to local union IBEW 429 and pay IBEW 429’s required dues.
- Military Base Security Clearance required
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (CDL-A) required
CLP is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in