Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION & they are Hiring Candidates for General Machinist C / CNC – GD&T / 2nd Shift / Grand Prairie, TX
Company Name : LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
Company Location : Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Job Position : General Machinist C / CNC – GD&T / 2nd Shift / Grand Prairie, TX
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description:Lockheed Martin’s Missiles and Fire Control business area is experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in Grand Prairie, TX.
From ultra-precision machining and additive manufacturing to the development and production of complex optical components and sophisticated electronic systems, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) utilizes the latest capabilities in manufacturing to produce some of the world’s most advanced weapon and sensor technology.
Lockheed Martin is seeking a General Machinist C for a position in Grand Prairie, TX to perform machining operations that include a variety of semi-complex parts, details, and assemblies.
- Set up and perform primary machining operations as required on:
- Computer numerically controlled (CNC) Mills and/or Lathes
- Conventional Lathes & Mills
- Jig Bore Machining centers
- OD/ID grinders and surface grinders
- Wire/Electrode Electric Discharge Machining (EDM)
- Set up machines using all standard attachments and accessories
- Select cutters, speeds and feeds as required
- Work from engineering drawings, tooling drawings, engineering change documents, manufacturing planning, sketches, Mylars, and verbal instructions
- Check part machined against requirements for accuracy and operation sequence using precision measuring equipment, such as dial calipers, micrometers, scales and gauges
- 2nd Shift
Please consider joining our Missiles and Fire Control Advanced Manufacturing team and take a step toward solving complex challenges and changing the world at the same time.
Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Ability to operate CNC machines.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings using GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing).
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must have the ability to work 1st or 2nd shift according to the collective bargaining agreement.
- Ability to operate Nexus, Variaxis, and/or Intergrex.
- Experience with CNC lathes and/or vertical milling machines.
- Ability to use Mazak and/or HAAS Controllers.
- Experience with Parlec Tool Presetting equipment or similar system.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in