Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Confidential & they are Hiring Candidates for General Laborer
Company Name : Confidential
Company Location : Lawton, OK
Job Position : General Laborer
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Entry Level Welding Assistant
Central Mechanical Services, LLC – is a national provider of mechanical, welding systems throughout the United States.
Our company is currently seeking detail-oriented Entry Level Welding Technicians to install, maintain and repair commercial and industrial, fabrication associated with a variety of welding practices. Training provided.
Entry Level welding technicians at Central Mechanical Services, LLC are responsible for measuring, cutting, grinding, and stick welding. You will hand-welding, flame-cutting, and join metal components. Source materials to be used on projects. Perform maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs. You will also guide, advise and service new and previous customers in selecting the most appropriate tools to fulfill their requirements.
Successful candidates for this role must have customer satisfaction, safety and comfort as a top priority. Ideal candidates should be patient, have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills. Rate of pay is based on experience and skill level.
Entry Level Welding Technician responsibilities:
· Measuring, Cutting, Grinding, welding, and maintaining tools and equipment.
· Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
· Diagnosing mechanical faults prior to welding.
· Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
· Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
· Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with OSHA.
· Maintenance and repair
· Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
Entry Level Welding Technician requirements:
· High school diploma / GED
· Valid driver’s license
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Proficient in reading work plans
· Ability to work after hours, weekends, overtime and emergency holidays
· Ability to work in confined spaces
· Mechanically inclined
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Must possess a clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a drug test
Central Mechanical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in