Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northrop Grumman & they are Hiring Candidates for GBSD Embedded Software Engineer / Principal Software Engineer 6619 6631
Company Name : Northrop Grumman
Company Location : Colorado Springs, CO
Job Position : GBSD Embedded Software Engineer / Principal Software Engineer 6619 6631
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
Requisition ID: R10037045
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 2
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you’ll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer. This position will be located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program. This position may be filled at multiple levels depending on education and experience.
What You’ll Get To Do:
Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force’s sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing software for the Command & Launch (C&L) Software Team. Using DevOps and Agile methodologies you will be constantly optimizing systems and services for security, automation, and performance/availability, while ensuring solutions developed adhere and align to the baseline systems designs, configuration management, and architecture standards. You will work closely in a DevOps environment with the program personnel to ensure smooth execution of continuous integration and test.
This position’s standard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off. This role may offer a competitive relocation assistance package.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Level 2: 2 Years of experience with Bachelors ; 0 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD or 4 additional years in lieu of a degree
- Level 3: 5 Years of experience with Bachelors ; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD or 4 additional years in lieu of a degree
- Active DoD Secret clearance with a reinvestigation date occurring in the last 5 years and ability to obtain Special Access Program.
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain Special Program Access (SAP)
- Direct experience implementing embedded software in real-time systems
- Experience with low level Operating System drivers, boot-up, and hardware integration
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Candidates will work on software systems primarily in C/C++ development, with a focus toward embedded design
- Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, etc) for Agile development and continuous integration
- Linux (Redhat) (Servers and Workstations)
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills
- Implementation experience with command and control systems
- Automation via scripting (e.g. Perl, Python, etc)
- Experience with SonarQube
- Real-time O/S on Single Board Computers, e.g., Wind River, Green Hills
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Implementation and Integration & Test)
- Experience with DO-178C standards and levels
- Embedded/multi-threaded Application Programming Experience
- Experience operating in test lab systems
- Experience documenting configuration of systems, including troubleshooting approach/methodology
- Experience with command and control, missile, launch, and/or warning systems
- Experience with hardware and working closely with hardware engineers
- Active Top Secret security clearance with adjudication in the last 6 years and ability to obtain Special Access Program.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in