Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Trig’s & they are Hiring Candidates for Full Time – Payroll and Accounting Specialist
Company Name : Trig’s
Company Location : Minocqua, WI 54548
Job Position : Full Time – Payroll and Accounting Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
-Job location is flexible between Minocqua, WI and Rhinelander, WI.
About our Company:
Trig’s is considered more of a collection than a chain. Each store is designed to uniquely serve its community in a very personal and committed way, taking on the personality of its region. Our story began in 1971 when Trig and Tula Solberg purchased the first, single small store in Land O’Lakes, Wisconsin. Today, T.A. Solberg Company, Inc. operates Trig’s grocery stores in the Northern Wisconsin communities of Rhinelander, Minocqua, Eagle River, and Tomahawk.
Did you know that Trig’s is only one part of the larger T.A. Solberg Company, Inc., a diverse and healthy organization of over 600 associates that work to operate Trig’s Village Market in Manitowish Waters, several fuel and convenience stores throughout northern and central Wisconsin, Trig’s Trucking Facility, Trig’s Recycling Center, Tasmania Northwoods Resort, Postal Express Mailing & Shipping Services in Eagle River, Minocqua, and Rhinelander, Tone Zone Fitness Centers, Twice is Nice Consignment Store in Rhinelander, Signature Salon in Rhinelander, and International Air Charters.
At Trig’s, our mission is to develop knowledgeable and engaging associates dedicated to providing our guests with ‘the best service no matter what!’ From clean, well-stocked stores to the highest quality, freshest products, and an enjoyable shopping experience every single day, the goal with this mission is to deliver this exceptional experience for our guests, build relationships, and keep them coming back. Show off your guest service skills with our team in a fast-paced retail environment. We would love to talk about an opportunity to become a dependable and guest-oriented member of our family!
Our company stives to be a great place to work by offering our associates a culture of teamwork, servant leadership, family-first mentality, recognition, and celebration of victories, sharing ideas, encouragement, and fun! We have flexible schedules to accommodate most of our associate’s needs as we know a good work-life balance is important.
We are looking for motivated associates who want to be a part of our next generation of leaders! There are opportunities to grow within the company to positions you may not yet even know exist and we offer development programs for those who want to grow their careers with us.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Perform various payroll functions including verifying readiness of payroll processing, submission, and committment of payroll for all company businesses and departments with our third party processor.
- Entry of garnishments, uniform deductions, and other payroll adjustments such as compenstation, PTO, and benefit corrections.
- Entry of commissions, payroll hour adjustments, bonus adjustments, and other reimbursments as needed.
- Entry of payroll system updates including but not limited to changes to tax withholdings, direct deposit information, paycard updates, or deductions.
- Maintain accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions per pay period.
- Coordinate and execute various reports for payroll and tax reporting and audits, deduction/earning audits, and benefit audits including the company’s 401k plan.
- Coordinate and execute reporing for workers compensation audits while maintaining proper codes in the payroll system.
- Partnering with Human Resources and Accounting Departments as needed for troubleshooting, payroll changes, and tax reporting.
- Assisting associates with payroll questions, concerns, or troubleshooting.
- Maintaining records and processing of transfers for the company’s warehouse inventory; including reconciliation of physical inventory of the warehouse.
- Assisting with report imports/exports through various databases to support accounting, reconciliation, and accounts payables processes.
- Yearly processing of W-2 documenation.
- 401k Plan reconcilation and remittance of defferals.
- Perform other tasks and jobs as needed within the office environment. Teammates act as backups for others to support PTO requests and other time-off needs.
Benefits Include (All Available by 1st of the Following Month):
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (No Cost)
- 401(k) with 4% Match
- Paid Time Off
- Discounts at Trig’s, Tula’s Cafes, Trig’s Ace Hardware, and Trig’s Village Market
- Discounts at Trig’s Pharmacy
- Discounts at Tone Zone Fitness and YMCA
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in