Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in 7 Day Dental Smiles & they are Hiring Candidates for Front Office Coordinator
Company Name : 7 Day Dental Smiles
Company Location : Post Falls, ID 83854
Job Position : Front Office Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Post Falls’ premier dental office is looking for a Front Office Coordinator. The applicant must have a positive attitude and always put customer service first. We are ideally looking for 3 – 4 days per week to include Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Our weekend availability is highly coveted by very thankful patients. In exchange, this position is well compensated for the right individual to provide outstanding support and customer service.
The office is approximately 60% fee for service and 40% PPO. Insurance is verified through a 3rd party which makes the position up front much easier with less time spent on the phone and more time available with patients.
Dental experience is a must and Dentrix knowledge a bonus. Patient communication is further enhanced with Weave messaging software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Collect payment from patients and reconcile daily cash.
- Verify insurance benefits – this is mostly outsourced, but there are a few we still have to call on.
- Answer phone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Construct and present treatment plans.
- Communicate with management on financial goals.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, exclusions and limitations.
- Breakdown a variety of treatment plans from simple to complex and discuss financial responsibilities with patients.
- Complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 3 years of front office and customer service experience – dental experience required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in both oral and written communication form.
- Computer literacy is a must (Dentrix experience is a plus).
- Skilled at relationship building in a professional setting.
- Ability to be organized and detail oriented.
- Receptive to coaching and learning new ideas.
- Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate genuine compassion and a true desire to help patients.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time – 3 days per week
- Computer Literacy: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Office Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Post Falls, ID 83854: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- dental: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in