Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Trinity Services Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Food Service Worker
Company Name : Trinity Services Group
Company Location : Shelby, MT 59474
Job Position : Food Service Worker
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
We also offer a $250 bonus for completing our Rookie’s Fast Track Program within the first 60 days!
About This Position:
- Passionate about food and service
- Has a solid understanding of food handling regulations
- Desire to always learn more
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible
- Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in the kitchen during food prep and food service shifts in the kitchen.
- Prepare, assist, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of quality foods according to the planned menu, recipes, and work instructions in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all food is stored properly and in sanitary manner.
- Serve food during planned meal schedules and according to department policies and procedures.
- Utilize kitchen utensils/equipment to cook, prepare and serve food according to recipes. Use proper utensils to serve menued portions and as appropriate to meet clients’ nutritional needs.
- Follow all food safety regulations pertaining to sanitation, food handling and storage.
- Train other food service workers.
- Maintain a clean work area/environment that includes cleaning of refrigerators and/or freezers, cooking equipment and serving equipment.
- Follow facility uniform policy.
- Keep up with garbage collection and keep kitchen floors clean from excess food/trash.
- Ensure kitchen is kept clean and that the environment is ready for food prep/serving including sweeping, mopping and dishwashing.
- Proper portions and utensils are being reviewed for service.
- Promote a healthy and safe work environment for other employees/inmates.
- This role includes physical demands such as lifting, bending, pushing, kneeling, walking, and standing for extended periods of time.
- Be able to stand and be on your feet for much of the scheduled shift.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, and you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening and any other screenings required by the Facility.
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is plus, but not necessary
- Medical and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Benefit Credit program provides money to help offset the cost of the benefits you select, $750 for employees with less than 1 year of service and $1,000 with 1 or more years of service
- More benefits can be selected to create the right package for you
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Weekly Pay
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in