Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cura Hospitality | Elior North America & they are Hiring Candidates for Food Service Worker
Company Name : Cura Hospitality | Elior North America
Company Location : Columbia, MS 39429
Job Position : Food Service Worker
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
Cura Hospitality is hiring a Food Service Worker at Marion General Hospital in Columbia, MS!
- No late-night shifts! Flexible Schedules
- Paid Meals and Uniforms are provided!
- Get paid weekly! Overtime available!
About Cura Hospitality
The people at Cura Hospitality are committed to doing good. This means that alongside serving healthy, delicious food, we take our responsibility seriously to make a positive impact on our communities and our environment.
Cura is part of the Elior North America family with more than 50 years of industry experience and 15,000 team members, the Elior family of companies is united in our passion for food.
Our most important ingredient in YOU! We provide our employees with an opportunity to grow their career in an environment that fosters a commitment to service while making a difference.
In the Food Service Worker position, you would be responsible for routine food service tasks in the kitchen, cafeteria, dining room, dish room and special function areas.
- Preparing, serving and distributing food while providing excellent customer service to our clients
- Working in various areas of the department, such as tray line, dish room, cafeteria and storeroom.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
- Base Medical (Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Program
- Holiday Pay (9 paid holidays)
- No experience required – We will train you!
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer skills.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend throughout the entire workday and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects that may weigh 30 to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English, with the ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is mandatory.
Cura Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Food Service Worker is responsible for routine food service tasks in the kitchen, cafeteria, dining room, dish room and special function areas. Duties of this position include preparing, serving and distributing food and may require working in various areas of the department; such as tray line, dish room, cafeteria and storeroom. The ideal candidate must possess strong interpersonal and customer skills. Prior food service experience is preferred. This position requires standing, walking, and bending throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects that may weigh 30 to 50 pounds. Performs all other related duties as assigned by management.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Women/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Employer
Brand: Cura Hospitality
Address: ENA Healthcare – Cura Columbia, MS – 39429
Property Description: Cura – Marion General Hospital
Property Number: H2310
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in