Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in University Of Washington & they are Hiring Candidates for Food Service Worker 1
Company Name : University Of Washington
Company Location : Seattle, WA 98105
Job Position : Food Service Worker 1
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
This position works under the direction of Cooks and Food Service Worker Leads to prepare and serve food, provide excellent customer service, and/or contribute to the upkeep of high volume food service outlets, including bussing, cashiering and dishwashing. A Washington State Food Handlers card is required as a condition of employment.
UW faculty and staff enjoy outstanding benefits, professional growth opportunities and unique resources in an environment noted for diversity, intellectual excitement, artistic pursuits and natural beauty. All of which has allowed the UW to be nationally recognized as a “Great College to Work For” for six consecutive years.
The Food Service Worker 1 provides prompt, friendly and efficient service to all guests; serves and prepares food and beverages according to Washington State Health Code regulations, cashiers/records sales, and maintains cleanliness, sanitation, and appearance of work areas.
- Perform basis preparation including, paring fruits and vegetables, reheating refrigerated or frozen soups, sandwiches, sauces; paring fruits and vegetables; toasting bread; assembling salads and sandwich fillings and preparing hot and cold beverages.
- Set the workstation and/or display counters up, based on production sheets and established plans.
- Restock and rotate station according to established plans, par levels and food handling policies and procedures.
- Receive customer orders, answering questions about ingredients, recipes and pricing.
- Gather, assemble, package and serve menu items to customer order.
- Prepare specialty beverages to customer order.
- Operate point of sale systems, keying in sales, taking payments and making change; account for receipts at the end of the work shift.
- Continuously clean and maintain order of workstation, prep areas, service counters and seating areas.
- Ensure that all foods used are properly handled, wrapped, dated, labeled and stored.
- Maintain records of foods produced, foods wasted, and any recipe adjustments according to CBORD specifications.
- Report safety issues or operational problems to management.
- Report equipment malfunctions to management.
- May direct student or hourly staff.
- May participate in inventory.
- Frequently positions self to lift items or boxes/bins of product from floor or low shelving or placing items on low shelving for preparing or cooking food.
- Perform related duties as requested.
Possession of, or eligible to obtain a Washington State Food Worker Card within two weeks of employment.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Ability to stand for 8 hours and to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain safety and sanitation standards.
To view the complete position description and learn about Housing & Food Services please visit https://hfs.uw.edu/Staff-Jobs/Dining-Staff-Positions
Applicants considered for this position will be required to disclose if they are the subject of any substantiated findings or current investigations related to sexual misconduct at their current employment and past employment. Disclosure is required under Washington state law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,045.00 – $3,500.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 8 hour shift
Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 21-14.2 requires employees of higher education and healthcare institutions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in