Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in J. Rettenmaier & Söhne & they are Hiring Candidates for Food Safety QA/QC Manager
Company Name : J. Rettenmaier & Söhne
Company Location : Fosston, MN
Job Position : Food Safety QA/QC Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Establish yourself as an integral part of the success of a major manufacturer! Imagine managing the quality department for a manufacturer in a low stress environment including a work/life balance! This is a rare opportunity to join a very stable, essential organization where you will earn great pay and excellent benefits.
J Rettenmaier USA LP is seeking a Food Safety Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Manager to join their Fosston, MN team.
If you have 5+ years of leadership in a manufacturing environment, J Rettenmaier USA LP wants to hear from you!
Why join the J Rettenmaier USA team:
- Excellent Benefits: Low deductible health insurance (company pays back your deductible), dental, vision, life worth 2x your yearly base earnings, and 401(k) with company match.
- Attractive Day Shift Schedule – 7:00am – 6:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Competitive Compensation!
- Bonus Opportunity: With our In-2-Win performance bonus program enjoy an opportunity for additional income!
- Stability: J Rettenmaier USA LP was established in 1998 by the JRS Group owned by the Rettenmaier family, who have been in business since 1878. An essential organization, they continue to grow even during the pandemic. They produce fiber concentrate powders used in a wide range of products which are used every day by people across the globe.
- 5+ years equivalent job experience in an industrial environment favored.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the quality management system (QMS) is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner and deemed compliant at all levels (customer → regulatory).
- Delegate and assigning tasks to QA/QC staff and working closely with other departments to ensure compliance.
- Maintain compliance to Food Safety Modernization Act and GFSI Food Safety Certifications for food sectors of the business as well as QMS compliance to non-food (as applicable).
- Manage and oversee all QA/QC activities to ensure compliance to FDA and customer regulations/specifications.
- Advance the quality programs throughout the plant site.
- Manage implementation and compliance of the QMS.
- Plan and communicate duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules.
- Identify and develop QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs.
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel reporting to the QA/QC Manager.
- Drive and engaged work force with focus on continuous improvement, critical thinking and permanent resolution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in