Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in z.one concept USA & they are Hiring Candidates for Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper
Company Name : z.one concept USA
Company Location : Wayne, NJ 07470
Job Position : Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
z.one concept™ USA is the exclusive representative of milk_shake®, No Inhibition and DEPOT professional hair care brands in North America. These product lines are part of the z.one concept™ family, a young, innovative, and dynamic Italian brand offering professional hair and beauty products worldwide. From shampoos and conditioners to color and lighteners, these product lines offer a solution for every scalp and hair need.
About the Position:
z.one concept USA is a rapidly growing, professional Italian hair care brand and we are searching for the right person to join our North American team based in Wayne, NJ. Currently we are seeking a Finance Assistant-Bookkeeper to help support our growing team. This position will be responsible for many daily bookkeeping tasks, as well as assisting with many financial reporting requirements. He or She will help provide direct oversight and have involvement in many of company’s daily activities. The ideal candidate needs to be very detail oriented, be able to follow established guidance and protocols, as well as be able to offer input and bring new ideas, be a quick thinker, be able to perform under stress and deliver on deadlines. This position works closely with and reports directly to the company CFO/President.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Daily bookkeeping activities
- Account reconciliation
- Expense report and 1099 management
- Assist with inventory management activities
- Assist with payroll and personnel files management
- Assist with financial reporting and planning activities (weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc, etc.)
- Collaborate, interact regularly, as well as help with oversight of other departments (customer service, warehouse, sales)
- Communicate with outside service providers and company auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or similar field
- 3+ years bookkeeping, controller or similar experience (preferably in consumer goods industry)
- Strong knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be generally tech savvy and problem solver
We offer: Medical insurance, paid days off, 401k with matching contributions, opportunities for growth, and overall positive and rewarding work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in