Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Materials Handling Equipment & they are Hiring Candidates for Field Service Technician – 2-years Experience
Company Name : Materials Handling Equipment
Company Location : Sturgis, MI
Job Position : Field Service Technician – 2-years Experience
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Equipment Service Technician / Industrial Equipment
As our Equipment Service Technician, you will represent a Multi-line OEM Equipment Dealer and contribute to your success and the company’s success by troubleshooting and repairing equipment. Bring your passion, ambition and positive attitude to our expanding family. Reporting to the Service Manager, you will provide solutions and support to increase our customer’s satisfaction and success.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair forklift trucks and other identified equipment.
- Communicate with the customer and provide a high level of customer satisfaction by understanding their needs and deadlines, attempting to complete scheduled repairs and service as safely, timely and accurately as possible.
- Complete all required reporting for service time in an accurate and efficient manner; this includes writing service reports, properly allocating time to each job and tracking parts charged and parts returned.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, tools, van and work environment.
- Keeps customers updated on status of jobs and at the end of a repair. He/she would also advise customers of any issues or stopping points that may cause a delay.
- Following all company policies and procedures, particularly those involving safety
- Requires general knowledge of diesel or gas engines, electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic systems and components.
- Ability to perform required PM services across a broad range of equipment in both field and shop.
- Ability to provide repair recommendations and perform minor service repairs in both field and shop to primarily trucks and trailers.
- Exhibits good problem solving skills; is able to identify problems, solicit other’s opinions and offer valid solutions. Interprets and applies policies, procedures and guidelines. Demonstrates a basic understanding of warranty administration.
- Responds to customer requests with a sense of urgency, treating customers as his/her highest priority. Takes personal responsibility with customers, keeping commitments and following through on requests.
- Is able to project professionalism with both internal and external customers, including personal appearance along with friendly, courteous treatment of peers, subordinates and customers.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Materials Handling Equipment will reward your technical talents with a competitive hourly rate and an incentive program offering additional earning potential. You will also receive a benefits package including a comprehensive medical program, short-term disability, life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan.
Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) is D.R.I.V.E.N. to be the industry-leading material handling solutions provider everyone turns to. We build mutually beneficial relationships by earning trust through transparency and open communication within the Material Handling Industry focusing on forklift fleets, industrial floor care equipment, loading dock equipment and material storage solutions. MHE is hiring Territory Sales Representatives for Fort Wayne, IN and South Bend / Elkhart, IN and surrounding areas.
Materials Handling Equipment (MHE), a CLARK Forklift Dealer, has Full-Service Dealerships in Fort Wayne and Elkhart, IN and Coldwater, MI. MHE also represents more than 60 other manufacturers of various material handling products to meet the demands of any manufacturing and material handling or warehousing application. MHE provides sales, service and installation of loading dock equipment, pallet rack systems, shelving, conveyors and other warehouse, manufacturing and material handling solutions.
Related keywords: mechanic, diesel mechanic
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in