Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Transcend Credit Union & they are Hiring Candidates for Facilities Coordinator
Company Name : Transcend Credit Union
Company Location : Louisville, KY 40218
Job Position : Facilities Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Position Purpose: Manage property of multiple branches to ensure effective and efficient property operations, and compliance with existing regulations and policies for each location. Manage the maintenance, remodeling, heating and cooling functions of the Credit Union as directed by Executive Management.
- Deliver high-quality, consistent service to both external and internal members that fulfill our service promises.
- Respectful, Resourceful, Attentive, Responsive, Accurate, and Appreciative.
- Continuously review and abide by operating procedures and internal controls in order to protect member accounts, cash, investments and assets from loss
- Report any suspected questionable conduct involving financial improprieties, violation of operating procedure, company policies, misuse of Credit Union’s assets, or other fraudulent, dishonest, or illegal conduct detrimental to the interests of the Credit Union.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Executive Team, advising them of all pertinent problems, irregularities, new developments, changes, and other important information within area of facilities.
- Lease Administration for leased locations.
- Work with the Accounting Department to approve facility invoices and submit accruals for facility projects.
- Assist with facilities budget, direct departmental operation expenditures in accordance with budget goals, including capital projects.
- Assist with security and safety procedures.
- Ensure that equipment and supplies are efficient and appropriate to meet the branch needs.
- Serve as the contact person for the maintenance of Credit Union facilities.
- Partner with Lending and Collections Departments on foreclosure properties to get locks changed, inspections, etc.
- Prepare and submit insurance claims for member incidents.
- Responsible for scheduling maintenance on Credit Union vehicle, along with registration, insurance, cleaning, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a minimum of three years’ experience in property or facilities management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to proficiently use a personal computer and applicable software employed by the Credit Union including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong planning and organizational skills, accuracy, and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to produce quality work and meet critical deadlines, while coordinating or participating in multiple projects. Ability to adapt to changing assignments and priorities.
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in an efficient and effective manner, while minimizing the impact on co-workers’ time and accomplishment of their work.
- Maintain a consistently positive, helpful attitude with internal and external members. Act with a sense of urgency to resolve issues and provide outstanding service. Must be service driven.
- Self-motivated; ability to perform at a high level with minimum supervision. Driven by results.
- Ability to abide by Transcend’s Service Mission and Promises.
- Present a polished, professional image.
- Available to travel and work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in