Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Dermatopathology Laboratory of New England & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant
Company Name : Dermatopathology Laboratory of New England
Company Location : Meriden, CT 06450
Job Position : Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant Job Description
The primary functions of this diverse position are to provide high level administrative support to the physician who serves as the Laboratory Director and to provide cross-coverage for other administrative personnel.
- Conserve Director’s time by initiating and screening phone calls, drafting documents, collecting and analyzing information, performing medical literature searches and assisting with research projects, maintaining electronic and paper filing systems, reading and routing correspondence, and transcribing dictation.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Provide cross-coverage for Administrative Assistant, Director of Business Operations, and Billing Coordinator (e.g., transcribing pathology reports, data entry, financial management, billing).
- Assist with some personal business and errands.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Other IT skills (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, Dropbox, OneNote, and smartphone use) are desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a friendly, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work and converse efficiently and in a professional manner with clients and other external contacts.
- Type 60+ WPM with minimal errors.
- Medical background is helpful but not required.
- Candidates who provide a cover letter will be given priority consideration.
Dermatopathology Laboratory of New England, P.C. is a thriving, private dermatopathology laboratory in operation for 27 years, providing high-quality diagnostic services for patients with diseases of the skin, and staffed with three physicians and approximately ten supporting staff members. We have a pleasant work environment and nice setting, with easy access from major highways. Benefits include medical insurance, vacation/sick time, paid holidays and 401(k) profit sharing plan.
Learn more about Dermatopathology Laboratory of New England, P.C. at www.DLNE.US
Salary: Refer below, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $38.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Meriden, CT 06450: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in