Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Chef
Company Name : Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Company Location : Nashville, TN 37203
Job Position : Executive Chef
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
At Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, we Live, Breathe and Dream Steak & Wine!
The soul of our brand is rooted in our Principles & Beliefs. Our values form the foundation for everything we do in every restaurant. They serve to guide how we lead and operate!
As a successful Chef Partner, you will be the key to fulfilling our promise to make every guest visit a memorable celebration of food, wine, and personalized service. As well, you will ensure that Fleming’s is an employer of choice in your community by creating a work environment where we welcome and respect who you are! You’ll leave work every day knowing your positive contributions are appreciated.
Some specific responsibilities of a Chef Partner will include:
- Driving our high-quality employee standards by maintaining a fully staffed restaurant, fostering an inclusive environment, developing, and promoting our Associates and holding the team accountable in a constructive and supportive way.
- Being the restaurant of choice and the face of Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar by creating memorable experiences for our Guests and authentically connecting to your community by participating in community outreach activities and events.
- Exhibiting strong business acumen and driving results through complete management of your restaurant’s P&L, developing initiatives to build sales, increase profitability, growing the guest count of your restaurant and coaching your team on their impact to the P&L
- Taking pride in presenting quality food by ensuring that all menu items are made according to recipe and the presentation is at our high standards.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation practices by showcasing a passion for excellence and maintaining immaculate facilities.
- Living our Principles & Beliefs that people are inherently good and seek a sense of belonging and significance. Be a role model and foster a passionate culture within your restaurant of having fun! We strive to support our People in living full, balanced lives.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 3 years minimum as an Executive Chef, Executive Kitchen Manager or Regional Chef
- Prior experience at a fine dining or casual plus restaurant, highly preferred
- 2-year culinary degree, a plus
- ServSafe Sanitation certification
Partners have a partial ownership of their restaurant and are provided extensive hands-on training of how to be a successful proprietor; they are also offered continued professional development and advancement toward roles of greater responsibility. Your hard work and professional dedication are greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with not only acompetitive compensation package but an amazing arrange of benefits:
- Multi-year partner contract with a partial ownership of your restaurant
- Base salary, monthly bonus based on restaurant performance, additional incentive clubs/accounts.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage within the first 30 days of employment
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-disability
- 401(k) program
- Dining discounts at Bloomin’ Brands restaurants(Click the link to learn more about BBI)
- Adoption assistance
- Paid Time Off, initially at 2 weeks per year (prorated on hire date)
- Access to our Employee Discount Website
- Continued professional development and advancement opportunities
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Executive Chef or Head Chef with full service restaurant: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in