Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in GMF Steel Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Assistant to the President
Company Name : GMF Steel Group
Company Location : Lakeland, FL 33811
Job Position : Executive Assistant to the President
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Reporting directly to the President, the Executive Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support. This person shall function as an all-around gatekeeper and strategically manage the CEO’s time concerning priorities, goals, and objectives. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external members on all matters of the President. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to department heads and management teams while overseeing special projects. This person will organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations.
- Assist the President with daily administrative duties and complete a variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments, reviewing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence, and arranging complex plans.
- Establish itineraries and compile documents for all meetings called by the President.
- Ability to collect and complete financial dashboards regarding cash flow and profit projections. Monthly review of corporate overhead costs and projections.
- Communicate directly with staff on the President’s behalf to coordinate logistics with high-level internal and external meetings. Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with department heads, management teams, and other staff as directed.
- Oversee committees for new best practices and submit briefings for committee progress.
- Communicate directly and on behalf of the President with board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Conduct market and industry research.
- Prepare and coordinate oral and written communication by drafting reports, letters of solicitation, and proposals.
- Oversee Continuing Education for all Licenses held by the CEO.
- Update corporate CRM.
- Oversee annual Trust Meetings.
- Manage rental income and personal projects, including minor construction items for investment properties.
- Potentially work as a property manager.
HR & Marketing Support:
- Maintain confidential files and contact information.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing & PR and Risk & Compliance to coordinate meetings, conferences, and committees both on- and off-site to support the company’s overall cultural vision.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop presentations.
- Participate as an adjunct member of the department heads and management teams including scheduling assistance and meeting attendance.
- Represent the President in designated meetings as required.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of management team meetings. Prepare an account of the meetings, assign deliverables, and follow up on action items.
- Oversee the training and support of programs.
- Work as an assistant for personal items assigned by the President.
- Work as a driver as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences background and an interest in national and global issues.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 5-10 years providing support for upper-level management in a related organization is preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to network with all internal and external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with professional discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to anticipate the President’s needs and preferences.
- Excellent writing skills are required.
- Excellent time management and critical thinking skills.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and receive coaching.
- $65,000 – $80,000
- Based upon experience.
- GMF Steel Group is an Inc 5000 company and one of the fastest growing Steel firms in the Southeastern US.
- GMF Steel Group is headquartered in Lakeland, Florida with offices in Lakeland, Orlando, Tampa, and Winston-Salem.
- GMF Steel Group Fabrication Plant is located in Lakeland, Florida and produces over 20,000 tons of Structural Steel annually with the latest BIM fabrication technology.
- GMF Steel Group services the Southeastern US and Gulf Coast with over 150 employees across 5 offices.
- GMF Steel Group core sectors of the Structural Steel market include Amusement Parks, Sports Arenas, Office, Education, Health Care, Hospitality, Retail, Light and Heavy Industrial projects.
- GMF incorporates the latest technology through Building Information Modeling (BIM) to integrate all facets of Steel Construction and 4-D modeling.
- GMF Steel Group is an AISC Certified Fabricator and AISC Advance Certified Erector.
- GMF Steel Group takes pride in recruiting and developing the best talent through education of latest technology and best practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in