Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Studinski Law, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Assistant/Legal Assistant – Client Experience Concierge
Company Name : Studinski Law, LLC
Company Location : Plover, WI 54467
Job Position : Executive Assistant/Legal Assistant – Client Experience Concierge
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Studinski Law, LLC, a Plover-based boutique personal injury law firm with a national reputation for expertise in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases seeks a detail-oriented, proactive executive/legal assistant with a positive attitude and excellent phone skills.
· Answering phones;
· Scheduling appointments/maintaining multiple calendars;
· Organizing and maintaining legal files;
· Drafting, reviewing and revising documents;
· Processing mail;
· Light cleaning; and
· Other duties.
· Excellent telephone skills;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and Adobe with a strong aptitude for learning new software and systems. Experience with Trialworks case management software is a plus;
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Deadline and detail oriented;
· Compassionate and caring;
· Flexible team player who takes all necessary steps to finish the job;
· Legal, medical, and/or insurance background is desirable but not required.
This position is full time with a competitive salary and benefits package typically reserved for large firms/corporations, including but not limited to paid vacation and sick leave, retirement benefits, individual health plan premium assistance via a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), etc.
Studinski Law, LLC has been helping people in Wisconsin and across the country for decades in cases involving wrongful death, truck wreck, car wreck, and nursing home abuse and neglect. Attorney Jason Studinski is a trailblazer in personal injury law – serving as a lawyer, contributing expert, published author, and national lecturer. Our team takes a cutting-edge personalized approach to each case.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter outlining your interest and a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in