Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Pearson & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Assistant
Company Name : Pearson
Company Location : Frankfort, KY 40621
Job Position : Executive Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
The Executive Assistant will support the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in School Assessments. This individual will have a variety of responsibilities such as managing calendars, setting up video conferences and webinars, supporting conferences, and creating presentations. It is essential the individual demonstrates exceptional leadership, an excellent sense of proactiveness and collaboration to effectively utilize all resources, agility, and professionalism. This is a global organization working in a fast-moving, energetic, and rapidly evolving environment striving to make a difference.
Location : Remote and/or Hybrid
As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for maintaining strict confidentiality in sensitive matters, having excellent time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines. Your strong organization, problem-solving and decision-making skills will add value in the fast-paced working environment. This individual will possess strong interpersonal skills in representing the CTO to the organization, peers, and outside company contacts and be a positive contributor to the leadership team.
- Liaison for Assessment Technology Engineering leaders, having regular contact with all levels of global employees and outside organizations
- Calendar management for CTO, including scheduling, mitigating conflicts, and setting up video conferencing and webinars.
- Coordinate travel and expense reporting for the CTO.
- Manage our main SharePoint site and maintain Leadership Meeting documents and presentations.
- Manage meeting and event coordination and/or collaborate with the Meeting Planning Services Group to plan and execute large and small meetings (may include all logistics, agendas, document creation, catering, etc.)
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding and maintain current and accurate written processes
- Provide support in Contractor Management: Statement of Work, Purchase Orders, Vendor Management
- Develops and maintains Learning Plans process for tracking and monitoring progress
- A resource/navigator in accessing resources in Technology Helpdesk, HR, Finance, Facilities, etc.
- Maintain organization chart
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong learning mindset and adaptability
- Excellent organization skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint)
- Working knowledge of accounting systems: Coupa, Markview, Oracle and Concur Travel
- High level of critical thinking, independent judgment, and sound decision making
- Exceptional professionalism, integrity, and accountability to manage highly confidential information
- Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Must be able to operate with agility and respond to requests on tight deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal/partnership skills and ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred Experience: Minimum 5-7 years of Administrative Assistant experience providing dedicated support to leaders in a highly matrixed organization
- Required Experience: 2-3 years of Executive Assistant experience supporting Senior or C-Suite executives
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $25.00-30.00/hr. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, and information on benefits offered is here.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: OFFICE SUPPORT
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 8576
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in