Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Gestamp & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Assistant
Company Name : Gestamp
Company Location : Troy, MI 48084
Job Position : Executive Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Troy, MI)
GROWING AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION
Manage the Schedule/Calendar/Meetings of the Regional Executive – Manage a complex calendar to ensure effective and proactive time management interacting with both internal and external stakeholders to anticipate scheduling conflicts and use diplomacy to resolve and prioritize issues.
Proactively identify scheduling conflicts and other issues; thoughtfully assess scheduling and other tasks independently, or escalate.
Manage all meeting logistics, e.g., conference room reservations, AV/IT arrangements, catering, greeting guests, etc.; work with meeting participants to ensure that materials are provided in advance and print if needed.
Manage logistics for team meetings, workshops, town halls, events, and functions.
Professionally, responsively, and judiciously interact with all levels of the organization as well as customers
Facilitate incoming and outgoing communication ensuring it is responsive, welcoming, and effective (telephone, email, hard copy and in-person).
Develop working relationships with others within the organization to facilitate information flow and scheduling process.
Prepare correspondence including drafting and editing communications, speaking points, and emails.
Prepare and edit reports and presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
Manage Outlook Inbox, flagging items for follow-up, responding to emails as appropriate, and highlighting priority files.
Assist with project work, based on interest and ability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with direct executive support, administrative operations management, non-technical project management, or corporate event planning experience.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams).
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions, tasks, and managing work time efficiently.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to take initiative and build excellent, productive relationships.
- Previous experience with a global organization, working with a dispersed team.
- Customer-service mindset.
Speaking or understanding Spanish would be a huge plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in