Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Clarity Voice & they are Hiring Candidates for Event Planner
Company Name : Clarity Voice
Company Location : Southfield, MI 48076
Job Position : Event Planner
Job Category : Jobs in Vermont
Job Description :
Do you love the thrill of meeting new people and going new places? Our high energy Sales and Marketing experience Team is looking for an individual who embodies our core values “to do the right thing” from the development to the execution of brand management at pre-scheduled events and to help generate leads for our talented team through their interactions at tradeshows across the country.
Our ideal EVENTS MANAGER candidate is:
- Adaptable- As a collaborative team member, you’re able to adjust to situations as they arise to ensure a smooth transition to business/event needs and customer expectations.
- Negotiator – You are adept at assessing the situation, determining an alternative, and gaining the buy-in of internal and external parties to make it happen.
- Multi-tasker- You are a natural multi-tasker who is comfortable with different communication styles that can be skillfully applied to problem-solving with others.
- Detailed – You possess a commitment to be the best by paying attention to the fine details, doing the research, and adding your organizational flair.
Our culture values dedicated team players who seek to communicate actions that implement solutions. We are looking for someone who believes in small businesses and the impact they have on society, and who enjoys the responsibility of making daily contributions. Our ideal candidate is willing to acquire deep product knowledge to problem solve and support the sales and marketing team in creating, building, and supporting relationships with our customers and gain fulfillment in helping others!
The event planner manages multiple events throughout the year. Some events may be virtual or hybrid, while others may be face-to-face domestically.
As the EVENTS MANAGER, some of your duties will Include:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with multiple people both internally and externally from a remote/hybrid environment.
- Coordinate with the Sales and Marketing team to compile program calendars, publications, promotional materials, and related marketing materials
- Proof related documents and may occasionally write program material or assist in its development
- Manage post-event lead follow-ups and collect feedback for improving future events
- Maintain the weekly event campaign planner to keep everyone informed and organize and maintain detailed records of procedures and actions taken
- Plan, present, and disburse ideas, concepts, and proposed actions to be taken
- Manage pre-event, event, and post-event marketing and tradeshow activities such as hosting in-booth giveaways, drafting, and executing email campaigns, purchasing corporate-branded swag, and coordinating offsite happy hours
- Execute and coordinate all event logistics including, but not limited to, working within budget, exhibit booth design and vendor management, material shipments, lodging, and travel coordination, etc.
- Provide day-of-event support including booth set-up, show management, overseeing internal and external staff and partners, and providing demo support
- Must possess:
- Specific event planning experience arranging meetings and events and interfacing with clients
- Great attention to detail and high level of organization
- Capacity to multitask and collaborate with the team to hit deadlines, manage multiple projects, demonstrate strong organizational skills, and provide post data management and analysis of event experiences
- Must be flexible and able to:
- Travel domestically (approximately 5-7% of the year) to attend planned tradeshow/events and assist with virtual events
- Help setup tradeshow booths and equipment
- Comfortable with commuting to Southfield area when needed when not traveling
We would be excited to learn you possess:
- College degree in an events related field, marketing preferred
- At least two years of experience in event planning social media lead generations customer service or a related field preferred
- Are you a continuous learner? If so, you will have exposure on the team to programs like: Microsoft Project, Vizio, LucidChart, Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, Asana and Trello
Working Conditions and Locations
- Work from home position, must have experience working from home and possess dedicated home office space
- Must have a strong internet connection
- Be creative in finding ways to connect with other staff members
- Must reside in Michigan – within the greater Detroit area for onsite meetings and event coordination activities as needed
THE COMPANY – Clarity Voice
Clarity Voice is a pioneer of cloud-based VoIP phone systems, and our dedicated team is the reason behind our success.
We offer profit-sharing bonuses, a 401K matching program, medical, dental, and vision plans, and many other benefits. We value a work-life balance and support flexible work schedules, telecommuting, and offer a generous paid time off package. Our professional development program helps our employees advance their skills and grow their careers. We provide coaching, mentoring, and training events to help them realize their greatest potential.
We’re not all work and no play though – we celebrate birthdays, life events, and professional accomplishments, and are always open to new ideas to engage with each other. We have quarterly state of the company meetings to keep everyone abreast of new upcoming initiatives, customers, and ideas as well as congratulate team members for their contributions and inform them of organizational accomplishments. We also conduct engagement multiplier surveys to ensure our team members have a voice, YOU suggest, and WE listen. We encourage a collaborative team environment.
To encourage career growth, we have instituted a Badge program and have a knowledge-based company wiki to help us stay on the leading edge of technology. We utilize Slack to communicate in a remote environment, so our team never feels alone, and we love supporting a positive, collaborative working environment.
At Clarity Voice, we are passionate about serving our customers and doing the right thing. We’re a values-based company where culture is everything. We value each individual for their unique character traits and believe our culture is defined by the people who are part of it. The Clarity team is bound by a Code of Values and supports the company’s vision of becoming the most respected, most referred cloud phone company in North America.
WHY Clarity Voice? Clarity Voice stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Dedicated – Do whatever is needed to get it done, finding satisfaction in your accomplishments
- Continuous Improvement – Be willing to evaluate and seek to be better
- Serve Before Gain – Assist without expecting a return on your personal investment
- Do the Right Thing – Apply the Golden Rule, even when no one is around to see it
- Humbly Confident – Be self-assured but know when to ask for help
- Seek to Understand – Appreciate another’s perspective before sharing your own
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
As an organization and group of talented team members, we embrace our differences as strengths. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any type of bullying, harassment, or discrimination of any kind to any person. We promote an inclusive culture of trust, respect, transparency, and collaboration enriched by our differences in gender, age, ethnicity, personal preferences, disabilities, and lifestyles.
We’re a collaborative team of smart, bright people who are humbly confident, passionate about solving problems, and like to share our knowledge. If you’re interested in progressing your career at a company that rewards quality work over quantity and genuinely cares about you and your future, apply now, we would love to learn more about you!
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision plans; 401k matching program; paid time off, profit sharing, short and long-term disability, and life insurance to name a few.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in