Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Arrow Electronics, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Enterprise Architect
Company Name : Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Company Location : Itasca, IL 60143
Job Position : Enterprise Architect
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
This Enterprise Architect will drive Solution design and delivery across various business applications such as Oracle R12, Microsoft D365 and Salesforce. The ideal candidate will be savvy in technology and business knowledge. The candidate will work with various IT teams and business stakeholders in understanding business requirements, evaluating options, recommending solutions and drive delivery of the envisaged solution. The candidate will also review existing processes and recommend or suggest modernization and automation opportunities that can be implemented to provide business value.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyze, design, provide technical input, write technical specifications for computer systems or applications. Interface with business partners and users to develop project requirements and solutions.
- Function as a technical consultant in area of expertise to IT department and the business.
- Research and analyze emerging technologies.
- Develop standards and guidelines in support of technology solutions.
What We Are Looking For
- 10 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of general ERP and Supply Chain functions.
- Solid understanding of either Oracle R12 or D365.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Data warehouse & BI/Analytics concepts.
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$91,600.00 – $154,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company’s request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in