Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in KinderCare Education & they are Hiring Candidates for Enterprise Applications Architect – Remote Opportunity
Company Name : KinderCare Education
Company Location : Portland, OR
Job Position : Enterprise Applications Architect – Remote Opportunity
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Working with KinderCare Learning Companies means using your outstanding talents to help set the foundation for lifelong learners, where you can collaborate with colleagues, grow and learn, and positively impact the families we serve.
With over 50 years of experience, 30,000+ employees, and more than 2,000 early learning center programs, we are the most accredited leaders in early childhood education. Together, we create environments where kids grow and thrive. As one of only four companies to receive the Gallup Exceptional Workplace Award six times, we’re confident that you can grow and thrive here, too. We can’t wait to meet you.
KinderCare is seeking a passionate application architect to help propel our Digital Transformation. The architect should be passionate about working with business and IT partners to build our future. The architect will lead the way to a modernized, product-centric organization, including leading the transformation of core systems and applications to a cloud native environment with services aligned to business value streams. The ideal candidate for this role is energized by the opportunity to transform our environment with modern technology and by collaboration with other leaders and teams. This is an opportunity to shape KinderCare’s technology roadmap for many years to come while building an exciting career path.
- In collaboration with business and IT partners, provides enterprise solutions to specific business problems, especially as they relate to experience-based cloud designs.
- Evaluates requirements, data classifications, and implementation feasibility and works with the business to clarify capability and solution needs.
- Proactively and holistically leads and supports Enterprise Architecture activities that guide the development and management of applications and solutions.
- Creates deliverables (e.g., roadmaps) for managing the organization’s portfolio of “to be” and “as is” solutions.
- Leads application transformation strategy from on-premise solutions to PaaS and serverless architecture for digital experience.
- Supports customer/partner projects as needed for specified architecture solutions by investigating a solution area and assisting in research and developing concepts.
- BS or BA in computer science, business, or equivalent is required
- Experience with architecting cloud-based solutions such as AWS (preferred), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experiences applying IPaaS solutions from third-party providers such as Mulesoft, Informatica, or Boomi (preferred)
- Ability to translate short- and long-range business strategic plans and objectives into IT architectures and designs for current and future IT solutions
- Successful experience evolving an organization to cloud-native development and deployment processes and delivering and integrating cloud-based as-a-service solution.
Our benefits meet you where you are. We’re here to help our employees navigate the integration of work and life:
- Know your whole family is supported with discounted child care benefits.
- Breathe easy with medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family (and pets, too!).
- Feel supported in your mental health and personal growth with employee assistance programs.
- Feel great and thrive with access to health and wellness programs, unlimited paid time off and discounts for work necessities, such as cell phones.
- … and much more.
At KinderCare Learning Companies you’ll use your skills and expertise to help craft and contribute to our shared mission of supporting communities and encouraging lifelong learners. From our teachers to our cooks to our financial analysts, we are all passionate about crafting a world of learning, happiness and adventure for more than 150,000 children every day.
As the first national early childcare education provider to achieve the WELL Health-Safety Rating from the International WELL Building Institute, we continue to follow the latest science-backed and evidence-based strategies for maintaining a safe and worry-free workplace.
Our highest priority has always been to keep our employees, children, families, and communities as safe and healthy as possible. KinderCare highly encourages its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to protect themselves and their communities. We are proud to provide paid time off for employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. We are also subject to state law, local ordinances, and Health Department requirements for employees working in child care, school facilities, and corporate work spaces.
We truly believe that everyone belongs in our circle, and everyone deserves to be celebrated for who they are. By partnering with underrepresented groups and experts in DEI, we are identifying areas to improve and forging a path forward through accountability, compassion, accessibility, and inclusion.
KinderCare Learning Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Primary Location : Portland, Oregon, United States
Job : Corporate
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in