Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Bountiful Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Engineer Quality
Company Name : The Bountiful Company
Company Location : Boca Raton, FL
Job Position : Engineer Quality
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature’s Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Quality Engineer provides overall quality support for manufacturing and quality departments to improve overall product quality. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong engineering, quality and operations background. As the Quality Engineer you will participate in quality improvement initiatives to reduce defects and quality issues, and make recommendations to improve the production process based on findings from quality analysis. Collaboration across multiple disciplines is critical for the successful implementation of the corrective actions. In this role you will interface closely with other cross-functional groups such as our Manufacturing, Engineering, R&D and Quality.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sets and monitors SPC data to ensure delivery of consistent quality. Utilize basic statistical tools to analyze for trends or issues.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and specifications to establish product and process capabilities (Cp/Cpk).
- Identify, develop, and implement process controls to meet customer/specification requirements.
- Develops/authors verification and validation protocols (i.e. Validation Plans, IQ/OQ/PQ protocols, validation summary reports).
- Assists and coordinates equipment, cleaning and process validations.
- Participate in and support the maintenance of the Quality Management System and Maintain Quality Department business metrics.
- The Quality Engineer will lead and / or support thorough investigations of quality issues (CAPA’s, Non-Conformances, Audit Observations, etc.) ensuring effective corrective and / or preventive actions occur.
- Participate in cross-functional teams on process control, improvement, and optimization projects; participate in other continuous improvement projects.
- Performs assessments of any given quality system to determine the effectiveness and dependability of such system.
- Ensure all quality specifications are met for any given product or procedure and suggests methods to bring equipment and work procedures into compliance with quality control standards.
- Direct support of project activities and all other associated Quality functions.
- Assist in investigations, which includes interactions with vendors or Supplier Development and Procurement Management for issues associated with raw materials and components.
- 5+ years of experience in the food, pharmaceutical and or supplement industry preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements that affect the dietary supplement and/or pharmaceutical manufacturing business, preferred
- Bachelor’s in Pharmaceutical, Food Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or other Science related field preferred or other closely related discipline with extensive significant experience can be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
- ASQ CQE or CQM preferred
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in