Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works & they are Hiring Candidates for Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Company Name : Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works
Company Location : Concord, NH
Job Position : Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Imagine leveraging your electro-mechanical experience in a day shift role creating high quality products used in everything from music studio recording booths and Geiger counters to nuclear power plants. Never work nights or weekends again with this stable manufacturer that has been in business for over 118 years. Take advantage of a clear path of advancement into an Engineering Management role with no engineering degree required.
Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works is searching for an Electro-Mechanical professional to join their team in Concord, NH as an Electro-Mechanical Engineer.
If you have Electro- Mechanical experience, a Degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or other relevant program this is a career you need to explore.
Why join the Hoyt Electrical team?
- Great Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm. No nights or Weekends!
- Competitive Pay: Pay ranges from $60,000-$85,000 based on experience.
- Benefits: 401(k) matching Dental insurance Health insurance Life insurance Paid time off Tuition reimbursement Vision insurance.
- Clear Advancement: Become part of a team that wants to see you succeed, at Hoyt you will have a clear path to advancement into a Senior Engineering or Engineering Manager position.
- Variety of projects: Enjoy participating in all facets of the process, including creating new designs for products, prototyping, assembly drawing and more!
- Culture: Become part of a tight knit group at a family-owned company that collaborates on projects frequently. Your hard work will be noticed here.
- Plus! Enjoy participating in company games, parties, and special employee appreciation events!
- Designing and modifying products using CAD software (SolidWorks).
- Writing / Reviewing and modifying Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for equipment and production processes.
- Creating detail, fabrication, and assembly drawings and bills of materials.
- Provide “Hands on” trouble shooting, and setup of testing equipment.
- Working independently or in teams to complete engineering projects.
- Training operators and technicians on new product lines and processes.
About the company: Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works Inc. has been manufacturing in Penacook, NH since 1904. Hoyt people apply their unique skills to the design and manufacture of analog panel metersthat meet and exceed industry standards.
Today, Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works Inc. is much more than an analog panel manufacturer. While analog meters are still our passion, we have evolved to provide value-added custom solutions that keep the world spinning in the right direction.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in