Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in AG Stacker & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrician (2+ Years Experience)
Company Name : AG Stacker
Company Location : Weyers Cave, VA 24486
Job Position : Electrician (2+ Years Experience)
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
Electrician – join a supportive & rewarding workplace!
Our electricians pull wire, terminate, and troubleshoot electrical terminations. This involves working both individually and in a team setting. If you think you would be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
· Operates Monday through Friday on day shift so you can spend more time with family and friends.
· Employees receive health, dental, life, and short- and long-term disability insurance at no cost.
· 11 paid holidays in 2022 (includes a week long Christmas break!)
· Tuition reimbursement
· 401k with a 4% company match
· 2 weeks paid time off after 1 year (accrual basis)
· Annual bonus pay based on company performance, and more.
Electrician Work Activities
· Pre-assemble electrical components
· Wire various high/low voltage control panel products in preparation for test and final inspection, such as: electrical back panel wiring, machine component termination, and electrical component mounting.
· Follow all safety guidelines.
· Accurately read a tape measure and calculate measurements.
· Willing and able to rotate through various tasks.
· Operate machinery and heavy equipment, such as a forklift and band saw.
· Perform quality checks on finished products.
· Ability to meet deadlines with quality results.
· Ability to troubleshoot.
· Ability to read wire schematics.
· Participate in any miscellaneous duties assigned from time to time.
AGS Manufacturing, Inc. can evaluate standards of employment to anyone at any time.
Electrician Physical Demands
Our electricians are very mobile, working in numerous positions throughout the day. This includes getting up and down from the floor, working on your feet, and using your hands all day. The employee must also follow safety protocol to avoid risk of electrical shock. Lifting weight and exerting force: must be comfortable lifting up to 10 lbs constantly throughout the workday, up to 25 lbs frequently, and 50-100 lbs occasionally.
Experience: 1-3 years of electrical experience
Education: High School / G.E.D
Licenses or Certificates: trade school courses and OSHA 10/30 are a plus
About the Company
AG Stacker has been a leader and innovator in the custom manufacturing industry since 1996. Our primary focus is the design of full-line solutions and custom manufacturing of industrial machinery for corrugated material stacking and handling operations.Visit our website at www.agstacker.com to learn more about what we do.
AG Stacker, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all qualified applicants!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in