Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Manitou Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrical Test Technician
Company Name : Manitou Group
Company Location : West Bend, WI
Job Position : Electrical Test Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Set Your Future IN MOTION
Manitou is purposefully committed to you, its people. We continue to elevate our success based on a “One United Team” focus that enables our purpose-driven and agile work environment. We pride ourselves in fostering a work-life balance that allows flexibility in people’s day-to-day lives. In an era when talent is in-demand, you will find an unwavering commitment to your personal and professional growth.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
As a worldwide leader in handling, access platforms and earthmoving equipment, Manitou Group’s mission is to improve working conditions, safety and performance throughout the world, while preserving people and their environment. We design, manufacture, distribute and service products and solutions for the material handling, access equipment and compact earthmoving activities that work smarter, safer and reliably while delivering value to our customers. Our high-profile brands include Manitou and Gehl, and we are proud of our network of 1,050 dealers throughout the world. With sales in 140 countries, our team of 4,500 people are committed to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction. We operate in more than 30 global locations to ensure proximity to our customers and services tailored to their needs.
Manitou continues on the forefront of innovation driving the green transition while also streamlining our operations guided by our customer-centric “New Horizons” roadmap. We are committed to providing safety and unique customer experiences worldwide. In sharing the same mission and values, our workforce remains engaged and passionate about what we manufacture and services we provide.
The employee’s primary responsibility is the quality, completeness, and timeliness of electrical & software validation in the spirit of product development. This will be a key role in the validation and contributing to the development of electrical/software systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the technical validation of mechatronic functions, software, & electrical aspects for New Product Development.
- Working independently and as a team to diagnose software anomalies and analyze issues in collaboration with R&D Experts.
- Using existing experience, product specification documentation, & historical information generate test plans to validate new designs.
- Participate in the development of a network of partners, companies related to this field, and 3rd party testing facilities.
- Participate in design reviews, recommend and offer solutions to design challenges.
- Set up & perform lab and field tests as directed, documenting activities during tests and support the analysis of data for reporting.
- Support Test engineering with keeping instrumentation in calibration.
- Assemble prototype electrical harness, componentry, load software, in units and / or make modifications to existing units based on verbal and written instructions.
- Maintain and coordinate supplies and equipment needed.
- Ability to learn and support the TE group with various data analysis tools such as SoMat Infield/TCE and CAN loggers.
- Setup and operation of data collection systems (eDaq) to collect strain, thermal, location, etc…
- Maintain a professional atmosphere by following 6S Lean Manufacturing policies.
- Safely operate Manitou products.
- Rig and haul Manitou product on trailers to and from test sites. This requires a valid Class A license.
- Follows all Manitou safety policies, including Lockout Tagout and PPE.
- Safely operate overhead cranes & forklifts.
- Must provide your own hand tools and tool box.
- Construct hydraulic circuits using appropriate fittings, tube and hose assemblies.
- Perform basic part fabrication.
- Perform other related duties and projects as required
- Guide, train, mentor, and be a role model to other test technicians.
- Committed, Driven, Ownership traits.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in electrical, software, embedded machine controls.
- Experience with vehicle hydraulics, electrical, & engines.
- Experience with the DVP&R process.
- Experience with off Highway equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of CAN/J1939, CANanalyser, & data acquisition.
- Knowledge of test instrumentation and its use, particularly in validation systems.
- Basic MS Office or Google Suite knowledge is required.
- An AS degree, with emphasis or experience in electrical/electronic is required.
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONNECTIONS:
- Test Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Prototype Fabrication/Assembly
- Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering
- Supply Chain and Purchasing
- Service and Solution
- Technical Publications
LOCALIZATION AND TRAVEL EXPECTED:
- This position is located in West Bend, WI.
- <10 % travel both domestically and internationally may be required.
OUR REWARDS & RECOGNITION:
In addition to an inclusive compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits program, including: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k including employer match, tuition reimbursement, community-oriented volunteer program, wellness activities, employee and family activities throughout the year, and so much more! See for yourself why Forbes ranked Manitou within the top 125 for World’s Best Employers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in