Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Woodmansee Group & they are Hiring Candidates for District Sales Manager – Healthcare
Company Name : The Woodmansee Group
Company Location : Alabama
Job Position : District Sales Manager – Healthcare
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Title: District Sales Manager – Healthcare
Salary: up to a 110K base + commission (30-50%)
The Woodmansee Group is a Retained Executive Search Firm representing a fast-growing healthcare company that is a leader in its industry. They are seeking a District Sales Manager for their Alabama market.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 3+ years of sales leadership experience with a proven track record calling on specialty physicians (i.e., Neurology, GI, Rheumatology), hospitals, etc. Previous experience selling a service is a plus.
This position can be based anywhere in Alabama.
Manages sales activities to produce desired sales results established by senior management (CSO) through Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
- Manages the profitability within the budget of their district by maximizing profitable revenue, staffing levels and sales expenses while maximizing patient growth.
- Works closely with the Center Operations Managers (COMs) and RSM to ensure the highest quality of support for patients.
- Understands business implications of individual decisions.
- Recruits, mentors, performs performance appraisals for team.
- Fosters interdependence and collaboration among team members.
- Monitors progress in meeting established objectives.
- Ensures optimum coverage of all customers and potential customers.
- Oversees pre-call plans and contact reports through CRM: Completes customer contact reports for key customers, completes share of market reports and accurately informs RSM of share of market changes, Completes Competitive Activity Reports.
- Forecasts sales performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Plans and conducts sales meetings to inform, train, and motivate representatives.
- Keeps current on relevant matters including company business, policy and procedures.
- Ensures effective distribution of products in the district including adequate stocking and adequate coverage of all distribution channels.
- Utilizes staff as consultants in coordinating large programs, e.g., symposia, medical director and other speakers’ bureau.
- Manages and controls expenses to maximize return on investment.
- Overnight travel involved as needed.
- Participates in sales meetings, both corporate and locally.
- Participates in sales training programs.
- Assesses and reports competitive sales activities; assists in developing and implementing competitive sales strategies.
- Represents region appropriately in sales efforts as requested.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with a proven track record; health care experience preferred.
- Experience with customer service and new business development required.
- Ability to sell a service.
- Competent at partner programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
Customer Service Orientation:
- Identifies and resolves customer service issues in territory.
- Gives high priority to client satisfaction and customer needs.
- Handles client complaints in a fair and empathetic manner.
- Maintains courteous demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm under pressure.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in