Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Chauvin Arnoux, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for District Sales Engineer – Western District
Company Name : Chauvin Arnoux, Inc.
Company Location : Boise, ID
Job Position : District Sales Engineer – Western District
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Our Company: Chauvin Arnoux, Inc. d/b/a AEMC Instruments: We are a well-established world-leader in test and measurement instrumentation. We design and manufacture professional electrical test and measurement instruments for the industrial, commercial and utility marketplace. Specifically, our full product line includes clamp-on meters, transformer ratiometers, power quality meters, harmonic power meters, data loggers, megohmmeter, ground testers, oscilloscopes, cable testers, thermal cameras and numerous other electrical test instruments.
Functional Role: To develop end user sales through distribution channels and directly where applicable. To manage and monitor specific distributors, including branch locations of national chains, independent distributors, E-Commerce distributors, electrical distributors, and other accounts in a defined region.
Western District: California, Idaho, Nevada, Washington, Alaska, Oregon, Wyoming, South Dakota, North Dakota and Montana
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates with AEMC customers on technical aspects of company’s products. Provides necessary support through technical skills coupled with appropriate literature and documentation and administrative knowledge.
- Takes lead action in developing business with target accounts in assigned territory including End Users, OEMs, and Distributors.
- Assists the distributor network by providing product training, price, and product support. Help the distributors manage their inventory levels so the correct product and quantity is in local stock.
- Works directly with end users demonstrating products and making sales presentations.
- Supports sales promotions and conducts sales training.
- Provides support for distributor salespeople through joint sales calls and training seminars, which may necessitate extensive travel by airplane, car and other transportation means.
- Supplies product information to distributors for catalog sales.
- Conducts Ground Certification classes when and where applicable.
- Requisitions demo equipment for distributors and trade shows.
- Keeps informed of all product activities including periodic visits to the Dover, NH facility.
- Occasionally provides technical application writing for product manuals, literature, or other documents.
- Provides monthly financial and objective forecasts and goals and reporting.
- Keeps up to date on corporate policies and the paperwork flow paths.
- Keeps up to date on competitive activity in region.
- Assists or manages trade shows and exhibits as required.
Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
3 to 5 years of direct experience in direct sales to end users and to distribution in related electrical/electronic field.
Proficient user of personal computing software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Experience with ERP and CRM systems.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of customers, and team members.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure and car allowance
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in