Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Crete Carrier & they are Hiring Candidates for Dispatcher/Asset Manager Tues-Fri 8am to 5pm; Sat 5am to 2pm (Indianapolis,
Company Name : Crete Carrier
Company Location : Indianapolis, IN 46241
Job Position : Dispatcher/Asset Manager Tues-Fri 8am to 5pm; Sat 5am to 2pm (Indianapolis,
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
For more than 50 years, Crete Carrier has valued both hard work and work-life balance. As a family owned business, we appreciate our employees and respect their contributions to our ongoing success. We offer employees STABILITY and a place to thrive in their careers. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Crete Carrier is at the heart of the transportation industry!
Manages a designated fleet of drivers in order to safely meet Company expectations for driver productivity and asset utilization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Performs supervisory responsibilities, as needed, to effectively manage drivers including coaching, planning, assigning work, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
* Dispatches drivers based on available equipment and load criteria.
* Routes drivers to specific destinations as required by Company policies.
* Balances time off requests made by drivers with the operational need to move freight.
* Communicates with drivers to optimize driver productivity and reduce driver turnover.
* Monitors driver logbook hours to comply with Department of Transportation regulations.
* Tracks all loads from the time of dispatch until delivery and resolves any service issues.
* Establishes and maintains positive working relationships.
* Travels as needed.
* Receives and carries out instructions.
* Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Communicates effectively.
* Solves problems and makes decisions independently
* Demonstrates effective leadership.
* Manages multiple priorities and deadlines.
* Uses computers and software programs proficiently.
* Exhibits ability to read, write, talk and hear; add, subtract, multiply and divide; and lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree; or three to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in