Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in St Joseph Rehabilitation and Nursing Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Nursing Services
Company Name : St Joseph Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Company Location : Dorchester, MA 02122
Job Position : Director of Nursing Services
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Saint Joseph Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a Joint Commission, American Healthcare Association Silver Medal Award-winning, short-term rehab, long term, and skilled nursing care community. We are conveniently located in Dorchester, MA. If you are looking for a fast pace, quality facility- then this is the job for you! Come work with professionals that are dedicated to our residents and team.
We are hiring compassionate Director of Nursing Services (DNS / DON).
As the Director of Nursing Services (DNS / DON), your responsibilities include:
- The overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the nursing operations of the center in accordance with the applicable policies, procedures, current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing long-term care centers.
- Developing and coordinating departmental teamwork and employee relations, ensuring the delivery of quality care and services, and promoting the fiscal responsibility of the department.
- Fostering high standards of resident care through the provision and promotion of diligent orientation and continuing education efforts.
- Ensuring that properly prepared nursing supervisors and managers can follow current policies and procedures and incorporate evidence-based practice in providing high quality of care.
- Ensuring complete and prompt reporting to the Executive Director/Administrator and corporate staff as required.
- Ensuring that significant changes in residents’ conditions are communicated to the physician and family or responsible party
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Current State of Massachusetts Registered Nurse License.
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- At least three (3) years of leadership experience in administration or management in a healthcare organization. Management in a long term, skilled nursing or post-acute environment is highly desired for the ideal candidate.
- Five years or greater experience working directly in a long-term care or sub-acute medical center.
What sets St. Joseph Rehabilitation and Nursing Center apart from the rest?
- Competitive salary.
- Weekly pay- every Thursday!
- A comprehensive, outstanding benefit package including generous vacation, holiday pay, health, dental, vision insurance with employer contribution and healthcare reimbursement.
- Voluntary health benefits that you can purchase at discounted prices.
- 100% paid by employer life, accidental death and dismemberment, and long-term disability insurance.
- Fun, monthly Employee Recognition program
- Free onsite parking
- Significant and experienced corporate interdisciplinary support team.
A Landmark Management Solutions managed Center.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
St. Joseph Rehabilitation and Nursing Center staff members are in compliance with the MA Department of Public Health and CMS COVID-19 guidance.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in