Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Las Cruces Post Acute & Rehabilitation of Cascadia & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Nursing/Chief Nursing Officer – Las Cruces Post-Acute Care
Company Name : Las Cruces Post Acute & Rehabilitation of Cascadia
Company Location : Las Cruces, NM 88011
Job Position : Director of Nursing/Chief Nursing Officer – Las Cruces Post-Acute Care
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Las Cruces Postt-Acute Care & Rehabilitation of Cascadia is looking for a Director of Nursing (Chief Nursing Officer) to join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals in Las Cruces, New Mexico!
The Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) is responsible for oversight of the daily clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department to ensure that each resident receives the necessary care and services to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being, in accordance with their comprehensive plan of care. Ensures that the nursing department’s philosophy and objectives incorporate evidence-based practice in providing high quality care and quality of life to each resident. Serves as an advocate for the residents and staff under his/her direction. Fosters high standards of resident care through the provision and promotion of diligent orientation and continuing education efforts, adequate levels of nursing personnel, properly prepared nursing supervisors and managers, and current policies and procedures. Works collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), working as the CEO’s clinical partner.
- Assures nursing organizational structure supports clinical and administrative standards and goals that will enable the facility to achieve its mission, person-centered care, ongoing survey readiness and regulatory compliance.
- Implements facility’s systems, processes, and programs to achieve the mission, goals and strategic plan for the facility.
- Leads nursing team to ensure quality outcomes.
- Oversees the staffing based upon census, acuity and budget. Assures effective recruitment and retention plans exist, and participates in their effective implementation.
- Adheres to facility’s personnel policies and procedures, including the facility’s Employee Handbook. Ensures performance evaluations for nursing employees are completed in a timely manner.
- Promotes effective working conditions, and positive employee relations.
- Participates in budget discussions and staffing composition recommendations.
- Participates in the facility’s quality assurance performance improvement process by analyzing outcomes, identifying trends and developing action plans. Ensures adherence to the plans of correction. Acts proactive in driving quality, person-centered care.
- Collaborates with other members of the health care team as needed.
- Reviews prospective resident referrals to validate clinical services can effectively be provided by the facility.
- Manages adverse events, establish root cause, and plans to prevent reocurrences.
- Assesses nursing department education needs and sets obtainable goals to enable the center to provide more complex clinical services that will broaden the facility’s referral base.
- Participates and/or leads committees or workgroups as deemed necessary and/or requested by Administration.
- Communicates and collaborates with the Medical Director, attending and consulting physicians, ancillary and service departments, and contracted resources.
- Supports an open-door policy for addressing resident, resident representatives, providers, and staff concerns.
- Participates in the selection, monitoring, evaluation, storage and tracking of clinically-related equipment and supply usage.
- Assumes responsibilities and authority of operations in the short-term absence of the CEO.
- Functions as the MDS coordinator for MDS completion and transmission with the appropriate participation of health professionals, as indicated.
- Remains knowledgeable about the residents and their conditions through mechanisms such as making daily rounds, discussion with charge nurse, review of new orders/consultation reports, clinical meetings, and promotion of person-centered care.
- Promotes and evaluates resident and family satisfaction with nursing services.
- Advocates for and assists with smooth transitions of care from one setting to another through effective communication and discharge planning activities.
- Promotes an environment where residents’ rights are protected and residents are free from abuse and neglect.
- Evaluates staff development needs for the nursing department. Ensures clinical competency of all nursing staff. Collaborates with the Director of Clinical Operations to develop and manage systems to assure clinical competencies during the hiring process and annually. Encourages ongoing professional organizations, and completing formal academic programs.
- Participates in employee recognition and engagement programs.
- Communicates effectively, actively listens and functions effectively as a part of the team.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Conduct, its policies and procedures, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains resident/patient confidentiality and ensures HIPAA compliance by nursing department.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing, BSN or MSN preferred
- Valid RN license in the state employed
- Valid CPR certification
- DNS-CT or CDONA, optional
- Valid driver’s license
- 3-5 years successful experience as a Director of Nursing or equivalent position in a long-term care facility preferred
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to submit and be cleared to work in the facility per each state’s specific background check requirements prior to contact with patients/residents.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,414.57 – $1,779.31 per week
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Cruces, NM 88011: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Supervising experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in