Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in HomeServe USA & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Membership Accounting (Hybrid)
Company Name : HomeServe USA
Company Location : Norwalk, CT 06851
Job Position : Director of Membership Accounting (Hybrid)
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
HomeServe is a Great Place to Work, and while we’re biased, we’re not just saying that. We’re proud to have been certified as a Great place to Work the last four years. What does HomeServe do and what makes it so great? Well, we’re glad you asked!
We put people at the heart of everything we do. That’s priority number one for all of us. For the 4.7 million Customers we serve, that means being there when they have an emergency home repair need, such as getting their a/c working, clearing their clogged pipes, or fixing broken electrical systems. With over 1,000 municipal and utility Partners, that means providing their customers with access to affordable home repair plans, making it easier, faster and less expensive to have their home repair needs met. And for the more than 2,500 People working alongside us, it means fostering a rewarding, inclusive and challenging career experience that we think is second to none. At HomeServe, everyone is welcome. We know that having diverse teams has a positive impact on our work and ultimately helps us better serve our customers.
No matter your role at HomeServe, you’re part of a growing global team that’s collectively working to make home repairs and improvements easy. From our businesses in the U.S. and Canada, to those in the U.K., Belgium, France, Japan, Portugal and Spain, we have a shared vision to be the world’s largest, most trusted provider of home repairs and improvements. Our ambition is to do every job, in every home.
Reporting directly to the VP Controller, this role oversees all the membership/policy book accounting and is an integral part of the Finance organization and the company at large. The Director of Membership Accounting is responsible for ensuring that all of the policy related accounting results are reported accurately and timely. Accounting areas included new and renewal policy revenue, underwriting expense, partner commissions, deferred revenue recognition, new business venture accounting, and marketing, including related balance sheet accounts.
- Oversee team of finance professionals to ensure that closing processes and timelines are adhered to
- Ensure strong internal accounting controls are maintained
- Improve accounting policies specific to policy business
- Manage integration of newly acquired membership businesses and policy books
- Ensure all accounts are properly accounted for and reconciled under IFRS rules
- Participate in internal and external audit
- Manage Key Judgements for Cancel Reserve and Deferred Revenue accounts
- Support VP Controller initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting required
- CPA/MBA preferred
- 10 + years of accounting leadership
- Strong understanding of proper internal controls, SOX experience a plus
- Ability to effectively partner with business unit leaders and influence senior level cross-functional teams
- Strong experience with CRM s and database systems
- Guide, motivate, and develop direct and indirect teams
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Hyperion, Oracle a plus.
In Return We Offer:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits including generous medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Your choice of 2 company provided home warranties (for homeowners).
- Career development and advancement opportunities
HomeServe USA is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $116,850.00 – $171,380.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwalk, CT 06851: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What are your salary expectations?
- CPA (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Norwalk, CT 06851
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in