Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Pine State Beverage & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Finance
Company Name : Pine State Beverage
Company Location : Gardiner, ME 04345
Job Position : Director of Finance
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
Come join Pine State Beverage, Maine’s leading beverage distribution company. We are a family-owned company looking to hire capable individuals to grow our talented and dedicated workforce. Pine State features a diverse work environment driven by our team of dedicated and talented employees. We value determination, work ethic and motivation.
In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, we are committed to furthering the career development of our employees. We believe in providing training and career development opportunities for employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic, think creatively, and manage time and projects efficiently and safely.
- Competitive salary
- Eligible for Annual Bonus
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Health Benefits
- Paid vacation
The Director of Finance provides financial leadership, business consultation, analytical, and decision support to the CFO and Executive Leadership Team. This role requires a strategic-business financial minded leader that will be responsible for the consolidation, management, and preparation of financial statements and returns within a growth-oriented company. This incumbent will administer the financial policies to ensure compliance with all bank and audit requirements. The Director of Finance will have expertise in change management, budgeting, treasury management, and project management.
- Ability to interpret, influence, negotiate, and challenge assumptions.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints.
- Manage all state and federally required tax fillings and related payments, as well as surveys and non-tax filings.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and upgrade applications and lead the implementation of new processes and technologies.
- Monitor and confirm financial condition by conducting audits, providing information to external auditors.
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protect the company by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Engage in special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Manage treasury relationships with all financial institutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related; MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years in financial planning and analysis roles.
- Must have excellent computer knowledge with expert knowledge in the full suite of Microsoft Office products and FP&A tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, providing meaningful insights that are impactful.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups and/or Executive Team.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gardiner, ME 04345: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- financial planning and analysis roles: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in