Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in New Balance & they are Hiring Candidates for Digital Product Manager
Company Name : New Balance
Company Location : Sunset Hills, MO
Job Position : Digital Product Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Who We Are:
Since 1906, New Balance has empowered people through sport and craftsmanship to create positive change in communities around the world. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We foster a culture in which every associate feels welcomed and respected, where leaders and creatives are inspired to shape the world of tomorrow by taking bold action today. At New Balance, We Got Now.
New Balance is currently seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial thinker, to join the DTC Digital Product Management team as a Digital Product Manager. This individual will play a critical role in driving our digital ambition with a focus on differentiating experiences for our consumers. Working alongside product, regional business, and cross-functional leaders, this person will create and execute roadmaps that bring new products and services to market for our customers, and drive our digital commerce business.
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business cases, product specifications and prototyping
- Manage product roadmap deliverables that include defining user personas and journeys maps, as well as developing a backlog that delivers value in an agile, iterative fashion
- Optimize and ensure superior Customer Experience
- Collaborate with technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Support go-to-market planning to gain successful product adoption including “Train the Trainer” sessions and onboarding documents
- Drive bi-weekly planning sessions with engineering teams, manage the product backlog, sprint goals, user stories and acceptance criteria for product capabilities
- Provide POVs for making product tradeoff decisions that factor business opportunity, customer experience, level of effort, required investment, & solution complexity
- Define distinctive competencies and differentiation for our product offering
- Serve as the resident expert on the competitive and partner landscape for the product area
- Evangelize the product capability set. This includes describing why we’re building (through valuation), what we’re building, and relay performance results for products built
- Partner with business and marketing teams on go-to-market, e.g. associated marketing campaigns for features, pricing, training of field facing teams on business terms, internal “sales tools”
- Responsible of the economics of a particular feature, or product set, including build/buy decisions, feature valuation, and performance
- Analyze relevant market, competitive, and consumer experience trends to define future consumer experience innovation opportunities
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- 5+ years of ecomm or footwear industry experience and 2+ years of product management, project management, or business analyst experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field. MBA is a plus.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask/prioritize workload
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leaders
- Strategic approach to problem resolution as well as the ability to develop and communicate a sound plan
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management counterparts to deliver products/services
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Ability to be decisive in ambiguous situations
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative
- A creative, process-driven thinker
Regular Associate Benefits:
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. New Balance offers a comprehensive traditional benefits package including three options for medical insurance as well as dental, vision, life insurance and 401K. We also proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like online learning and development courses, tuition reimbursement, $100 monthly student loan support and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a yearly $1,000 lifestyle reimbursement, 4 weeks of vacations, 12 holidays and generous parental leave, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Temporary associate benefits will be communicated separately.
Flexible Work Schedule:
New Balance is committed to creating a culture that allows our associates to do their best work. Our corporate work-from-home policy does not mandate an arbitrary number of days in-office. Instead, we’ve designed a flexible hybrid model that empowers individual teams by letting the type of work dictate where it will most effectively be performed. We are capitalizing on this unique opportunity to evolve how we work based on efficiency, productivity, and the well-being of our associates.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in