Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in G.l. Huyett & they are Hiring Candidates for Digital Marketing Specialist
Company Name : G.l. Huyett
Company Location : Sidney, NE 69162
Job Position : Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Digital Marketing Specialist
Compensation: Starting annual salary of $48,000-58,000 + three performance bonuses a year!
Location: In-office role in Sidney, NE
Ensure Customer Success through effective Marketing, within a Dynamic, Growing Business!
Huyett is a progressive and growing master distributor and manufacturer of industrial fasteners. We are seeking a reliable, detail-oriented individual with a strong skillset in marketing channel administration and analytics to support our growing E-Commerce presence. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, action-oriented, intellectually curious, and possess a strategic orientation. In this role, you will collaborate with friendly teammates across multiple departments to ensure effectiveness across all Digital Marketing channels and optimize our customer experience. We offer these benefits and more:
- Triannual profit sharing bonuses on top of regular pay.
- 401(k), with the maximum employer match allowed by law and a year-one full vestment.
- Full benefits, including free health insurance option for non-tobacco users.
- Best-in-class Company Gym Facility.
- Generous paid-time-off policies, including paid holidays, bereavement, and parental leave.
- Comprehensive on-boarding training program.
- Great culture with supportive teammates.
- Supportive managerial feedback.
- Use relevant tools and best practices in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to optimize customer growth.
- Strategize, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to social media and email marketing.
- Optimize online marketplace publications to ensure accurate and effective product listings, assortments, promotions, pricing, and overall content.
- Monitor progress and content development and user response utilizing Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) tools, analytics, customer, and internal feedback.
- Identify, communicate, and implement overall digital marketing presence improvements when applicable.
- Strong communication and analytical skillset required.
- Previous content marketing/lead generation experience preferred.
- Experience with content marketing and/or Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) preferred.
- Knowledge of Google tools: Analytics, Tag Manager, and Optimize desired.
- Prior Business-to-Business E-Commerce experience desired.
- Prior experience with email marketing and marketplace account management desired.
Work Environment: Office setting with friendly, out-going, team-oriented staff. Candidates should anticipate a very fast-paced, productive work environment. Occasionally, the candidate will navigate in our manufacturing plant environment to interface with operations teammates.
EEOE: G.L. Huyett is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
To Learn More About G.L. Huyett:
- See www.huyett.com to learn about the company’s products, services and commercial offerings.
- See www.usfreeagents.com to learn about company history, leadership, and management practices.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in